What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But you could write something like the government wanting it for gigantification research. Or a million other things that don’t feel contrived or cheapen the story.
Would the WG outright turn a Lucci level prodigy into a pirate with their actions if Luffy's fruit was used just for something that minor? That's almost an Ohara level punishment on Who's Who's part

Kaido will remain my fav character always :steef::steef:

And obvi he will lose , but his offense had been trash for a long time for me

He barely have any big attacks like hakai , I have been waiting on kaido doing some king of big- relevant attack but nah all he does is swing the club

Kaido became my fav because of god like he was during intro and his offense has been meh from top tier level

Only Divine Thunder is relevant

Let me say what will happen -- Kaido uses awakening , pressures luffy -- luffy gets g5 defeat kaido

And most of top tiers will get awakening
Kaidou's skysplitter AdvCoC still beat Luffy's skysplitter AdvCoC which in casual attack is still like a million times stronger than Dressrosa Luffy's KKG whose fraction of indirect impact [Oneshotting God Thread (a million times stronger than Birdcage which slice an island like butter) then SpiderWeb then Doflamingo Body) and Doffy thrown body still folded Dressrosa city in two like biscuit] which is stronger than any feats of Jozu, a diamond man with extreme hardness....

Kaidou's small, ball-sized no-touch CoC zone is literally a concentrated destruction containing multi-island levels of attack power. It's by no means a weak offense.

Last edited:
Zoro it was the most bs PU ever in NW
Literally someone who doesn't know he has such a skill , never used even basic form of it
Then suddenly uses advanced form just when he unlocks the skill

Luffy got fs by being a punching bag and focusing on dodging
Luffy got ryuo by training

AdCoC was bad but at least he's been using CoC since pre TS and has mastered basic CoC
How is it BS when Zoro has been coating (CoA) haki since pre TS. He is just now coating a different type of haki, CoC haki.

CoC haki is not something you can be taught. You have it and unlock it or you don't. Since Zoro has been skilled at coating haki for a long time it's reasonably to believe he would have a easy time learning to coat CoC haki.

It's always the same for the haters. Never want to give us all the credit he deserves. First it was Oden haki and now ita this.

Oda has been putting the Zoro haters in their place since the beginning of the manga.

Would the WG outright turn a Lucci level prodigy into a pirate with their actions if Luffy's fruit was used just for something that minor? That's almost an Ohara level punishment on Who's Who's part
Or you could write it being a necessary counter to Gura Gura no mi since it’s awakening would make the environment rubbery and prevent earthquakes.

Like seriously, I think if you let me I could literally come up with a hundred more sensible ideas.

“Lol Naruto is such a trash MC, he was destined to do stuff all along and had no agency LOL”
- One Piece fans between 2010 and 2020

Meanwhile Oda: “better copy my rivals work.”
:feelsokeman:
For your kind info, One piece started before Naruto and One piece always emphasized destiny, fate thing since the beginning...dunnow what manga you have read until now....

How is it BS when Zoro has been coating (CoA) haki since pre TS. He is just now coating a different type of haki, CoC haki.

CoC haki is not something you can be taught. You have it and unlock it or you don't. Since Zoro has been skilled at coating haki for a long time it's reasonably to believe he would have a easy time learning to coat CoC haki.

It's always the same for the haters. Never want to give us all the credit he deserves. First it was Oden haki and now ita this.

Oda has been putting the Zoro haters in their place since the beginning of the manga.
He explained soundly why it’s BS

Status
Not open for further replies.