What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One fighting King the other fighting Kaido.

Yeah... clear

Guess Yamato isn't a secondary character either

:ihaha:
It's not a problem of who is fighting, someone had to face off King and Zoro was the only capable of the dirt job gaining the appellative of God Slayer, you need to look deeper :cheers:

Only the strongests

Yep. If everything was easy Luffy would stagnate like the powerful characters we've enountered. Luffy has always thrived when he struggles and that's not stopping any time soon. It might be to prepare him for BB who can disable his fruit ability and thus would need to rely on his base strength.
Yes, i believe he is preparing for BB.
Or maybe his haki will grow that strong and he will protect his df abilities from BB powers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think, starting from this point, the battle will be very intense and it seems like Hybrid Kaido will absolutely go ALL OUT. We might even see a G4 switching variation soon next chapter... well, after 3 weeks lol.
I'm more interested in Kaidou, his flashback, the Joy Boy stuff as well. He has started to go all out I guess, we're not so far from a new Gear and maybe awakening (?) for Kaido I guess.

- Luffy fought 3 High tiers(Doffy/Cracker), one of them the strongest one(Katakuri) to became stronger and reach the top tier range, he gain adv CoC(FS).
- Weeks pass and he face Kaido, lose brutally.. Train in udon, becaming far stronger and even learning adv CoA to hurt Kaido.
- Rooftop, Luffy finally hurt Kaido,but still it isn't enough, without Zoro he would got killed off here
- Luffy still fighting Kaido, but duo Ragnarok Luffy got KO again,before Kaido finish him off, he survive duo Zoro and Law saving him
- Chapter 1010, Luffy get back up, learn adv CoC and firsttime really injuried and match Kaido
- Luffy knocked out again, fall down and got saved by Law crew. He survive again duo people helping him, he eat lot of food to gain again more stamina
- Luffy comeback and controll Adv CoC far better, he can match now nerfed Kaido and hurt him a lot, also can tank his attacks.

Months pass, Luffy train so hard, fight so hard, got knocked out manytimes, facing Kaido who fight 16 different characters, who is weakened, Luffy got saved, Luffy got 3 powerups and got overall stronger...

And people still crying that Luffy can finally tank and match weakenend Kaido? I would be hella pissed off if he can't after all the shit which he go throught, what Oda need more to do? Luffy got saved so manytimes and is only back because people help him up. He got so many powerups and reach finally the top tier range,it is good that he can now tank Kaido attack. Who said that he didn't used adc CoC or adv CoA to protect himself from Kaido?

Oda did so manythings to make this battle equal, Luffy finally can fight back duo multiple reasons but people ignore it and crying out how weak Kaido became even thought this dude fighting 16 characters so far, even thought Luffy became far stronger.

You can criticize Oda for manythings, but not for the battle with Kaido vs Luffy, not after all the things which happen until we reach this point,im really glad how Oda handle the fight so far.

I only criticize Oda for let Oden got one shot by a far weaker attack, Oden should easily tank Kaido attack, overall it shows how chapter 970 was a mess up because of rush and offscreen. Oden vs Kaido was garbage.

Luffy vs Kaido so far is pretty good,as I thought it would be, give Kaido lot of props for what he did since the raid start.

If Luffy can't tank these attacks, what he is going to do if Kaido spamm his high end moves in Hybrid? Or do people think that Kaido already go all out lmao? He will use soon his higher moves, at top when he enter awakening mode, the tune of the battle will change, don't underestimate the strongest beast... im glad Luffy finally tanking Kaido mid moves, since soon he will see lot of stronger attacks, don't even wanna think about awakening...

Get lost with your shitty Admiral Agenda

Kaido still smiles like nothing happens yet ALainu got 2 shotted by 8 times nerfed MF WB

Not sure if the Magmanerd is in the Top 10
:choppawhat:

Bruh Oda made many characters dirt in MF because he had to salvage Luffy's Integrity.

Also he didn't wish Whitebeard to die from Akainu's hand, sadly he plots things according to hiw agenda and what he wishes despite it will obscure legitimate power levels.

See Kizaru shamefully failing to kill off Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.