What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not selfproclaimed, he's literally superior to luffy in everything but rank within the crew.
zoro was intentionally holding back his kingly ambitions for luffy's sake, and now he's already a king "the king of hell".
thats not luffy problem because your zoro is weak selfproclaim close to him for worry about others dream that not his own dream.

People claiming Sanji is close to Zoro the funniest.

Just because he kinda washed Lueen that does not mean he can destroy King. I mean Zoro's AP was hyped to be a massive yonko threatening agent and King's durability and other stats hyped to stand massively above Queen's and I would not be done yet.
Ling is trash with zero endurance, Katakuri stronger than that clown

Take your L and move on, you are embarrassing yourself, if you can't read or understand what the word "due" means, you shouldn't be wasting time on this forum, you have bigger problems.
There's no L to take and I promise you you couldn't embarrass anything apart from yourself 💀.

Take your L and move on, you are embarrassing yourself, if you can't read or understand what the word "due" means, you shouldn't be wasting time on this forum, you have bigger problems.
due
/djuː/
adjective
expected at or planned for at a certain time.

Simple enough word to understand. But of course disagreeing with your idiocy means someone can't read. Illiteracy is your forte.
Now when is the side effects Due to kick? You only ever embarrass yourself on this site, always 💀.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Benn the featless
He's above Kata but if he has no CoC ans advanced haki, he's below katakuri
Anyway I dont count him coz he's vC

:cheers:kaido loves sake and has drunk style
Katakuri loves donuts and has awakened donut attacks, even he himself turns into donut to do zangiri muchi
Haha so Kata group is composed of Kata Marco and King.

All three are really close.

But we can have a middle ground saying King is the weakest of the three

Ling is trash with zero endurance, Katakuri stronger than that clown
:gokulaugh:

Except Katakuri's stats are utter garbage. That man was getting destroyed by a Snakeman Luffy lacking Boundman potency and that was a Luffy lacking advanced haki. If that Luffy tried to hurt even a flameless King he would have dealt possibly 0 damage or still quite low.

I mean King doesn't even seem to lack the combat speed to decently pass FS defence considering he proved faster than Base Zoro combat speed wise until he unlocked CoC. Expecially in Zoan mode.

King defence>zoro defence

Zoro after hakai still fight

King after zoro king of hell style now k.o for the rest of arc

Zoro king of hell>>hakai

Zoro attack>>big mom+hybrid kaido

Zoro king of hell attack low diff current kaido(Luffy struggle right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.