What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of tension in this Luffy vs Kaido fight is insane

Don't you guys think when you imagined Luffy fighting 1v1 against a Yonko for the first time it would be this epic high risk battle?

This is feeling so meh to me
This is the time to eat the fruit. There is no need to go through a drought again as Luffy and crew has been throug a lot already.

Now you can consider Luffy as the "Overpowered anime character that is goofy". Or how the YouTubers describe "Most powerful anime characters", we are heading in that direction now.

From what redon said panels are very good but yeah tension is lacking
I mean, i'm on board with this, i think Wano's art has been amazing in so many points, Oda deserves praise for that.

I just talking about the lack of tension in the story.

The no-death policy of Oda really hurt this arc imo.

This is suposed to be the strongest creature in the world and Luffy's first 1v1 against a Yonko, and Oda couldn't even let Kaido kill a single person to hype him up.

Especially after i've read / watched a bunch of series like Jujutsu Kaisen, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Chainsawman and Saint Seiya recently, where motherfuckers are dying left and right and sacrificing themselves to get a win, Wano feels so lackluster in tension / consequences.

How? did Luffy win the fight right now?.....is he having an easy time?.....nah....
Do you really think Luffy is having a hard time? he is pushing Kaido back for so many chapters now in BASE FORM, he is lauging and having fun from time to time, he only got mad this chapter because he thought Kaido was messing around drinking.

This drinking mode now makes Kaido look even goofier than scary.

Kaido is the strongest creature in the world and he can't kill a single fodder in the entire arc.

Do you really think Luffy will lose? lmao, of course he is gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.