What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah combo of G2+G3 here, nice to see that Luffy used both at sametime now. Current base Luffy seems be above any commander bare BenBeckman. G4 is going be a overkill this time. Also nice fact that Luffy finally used G3 as a kick with CoA, firsttime that Luffy actually do this.

Pretty nice to see how Luffy toe to toe with Kaido, showing how great his grow was, from clashing with Doffy and having problems to fight Kaido 1on1 this good, it make sense why Oda build up the Kata and Cracker fight,Luffy Really grow up:
Kaido>Katakuri>Cracker>Doffy

Every new villian got stronger and stronger, Oda way to show how Luffy increase a lot, facing Cracker who is stronger then Doffy, to face Kata who is stronger then Cracker, to fight now Kaido who is far stronger then Katakuri.

Luffy really grow up, can't wait to see how he use G4 or new powerup soon.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

I kind of like Kaido's hybrid design this way. There was always something a bit off with his usual look, particularly the ratface. I sort of wish he employed this look going forward, but oh well.

Oda's going all out on the action here, and I like that it's perfectly even. And Luffy finally combined Gear 2 and Gear 3 again. I'm actually glad he hasn't overly relied on G4 throughout the battle once he started coating his conquerors. Luffy fights are framed as David vs Goliath affairs, and that's kind of lost if Luffy's default fighting state is a hulked out form which makes him almost, if not at times, as big or bigger than his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.