What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Luffy has the gigantification DF he will be able to eat as much meat as he want all he needs an to keep some animals on the ship when he gets hungry he can gigantify that animals and the can eat it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy beats Kaido in his base when they're both 1% HP after Gear 4 runs out.
What are your thoughts on the idea that COC is like God Ki and Gear 4 is like super saiyan 3.

Once Goku got God Ki he never used SS3 for anything other than utility since it just drained him.

Given that Oda’s favorite manga is Dragon Ball I can totally see that here.

What are your thoughts on the idea that COC is like God Ki and Gear 4 is like super saiyan 3.

Once Goku got God Ki he never used SS3 for anything other than utility since it just drained him.

Given that Oda’s favorite manga is Dragon Ball I can totally see that here.
Gear 4 has a symbolic significance in OP. It's not going away.

It's just Zoro fanboys who can't deal with how strong Boundman is going to be.

When did I deny Fuji flying? I sent your evidence of his nuke sized explosions
Those pictures were from the manga and anime, not stampede.
:goatasure:

Why is it that people don’t remember that Fuji can fly, that he literally summoned two meteors at once while eating Ramen (and flying too), and that his meteors make massive explosions.

Like this is what I’m talking about, people only remember anti-feats for some reason.

Yamato didn’t use CoC there, and I also think Ulti is stronger than Sasaki. I’d give her props but Yamato is above F6 lol. Yamato also one shotted Ulti already in her most durable form before.

Yamato fought Kaido for a period of time, Sasaki and his entire division did nothing to her. Jinbei bodied Who’s Who, and Yamato is clearly stronger than Jinbei.

Those pictures were from the manga and anime, not stampede.
:goatasure:

Why is it that people don’t remember that Fuji can fly, that he literally summoned two meteors at once while eating Ramen (and flying too), and that his meteors make massive explosions.

Like this is what I’m talking about, people only remember anti-feats for some reason.
Who cares about anime filler. They also made Entei look island level when it was really only like 10% island level

Status
Not open for further replies.