What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would daresay now that Luffy can legit beat BB and give the other three current Yonko a really extreme diff battle.

But let's not get carried away, Luffy is not blocking a combined attack from two Yonko like Hakai, not even Roger can. He would end up either KOd for a few minutes or left a mummy unable to move. He's moved from getting completely vaporized so it's still an improvement nonetheless.

These idiots still think Luffy was weaker than Cracker. Do you really think Luffy went < YC3 to Yonko level in 1 arc?

Luffy was 1 powerup from surpassing Katakuri/5th Emperor. Cracker wasn't shit but an appetizer to the main battle of WCI. He was the Apoo of WCI.
The only idiot is you for denying over years that Oda indirectly told us that Cracker>Doffy and let him face Luffy so he could finally surpass the YC3lvl.

Same Luffy who had trouble with Doffy can now Toe to Toe with Kaido, so yes he became from YC3lvl to Yonkou lvl or are you ignore Luffy grow since his battle with Doffy.

You are the only idiot who actually think that Doffy is close or mid diff pushing Kaido, Gtfo here pls,you argumentations are boring and stupid.

Luffy who face Doffy 2month ago and between current Luffy, their is a huge gap. Current Luffy would low diff Doffy, Law and Luffy from their dressrosa versions at the sametime so take this:
:holdthisl::leohah:

I have an Admiral = Yonko agenda.
There’s no such thing as an “admiral level” or “Yonko level.”

There’s just a group of top tier people who can all go at it with each other. At a certain point you reach a level of power where you’re confident taking on literally anyone. That’s why Kizaru was casually like “yo want me to go to Wano.”

Within that group of the strongest, things get fuzzy and matchups start to matter.

I do think in a general sense Fujitora and Ryokugyu are near the bottom of that group while Kaido is at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.