What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no such thing as an “admiral level” or “Yonko level.”

There’s just a group of top tier people who can all go at it with each other. At a certain point you reach a level of power where you’re confident taking on literally anyone. That’s why Kizaru was casually like “yo want me to go to Wano.”

Within that group of the strongest, things get fuzzy and matchups start to matter.

I do think in a general sense Fujitora and Ryokugyu are near the bottom of that group while Kaido is at the top.
Are you talking to yourself?

There’s no such thing as an “admiral level” or “Yonko level.”

There’s just a group of top tier people who can all go at it with each other. At a certain point you reach a level of power where you’re confident taking on literally anyone. That’s why Kizaru was casually like “yo want me to go to Wano.”

Within that group of the strongest, things get fuzzy and matchups start to matter.

I do think in a general sense Fujutora and Ryokugyu are near the bottom of that group while Kaido is at the top.
There's such thing as Yonko level and Admiral level

Kizaru saying should I go to stop them from meeting doesn't mean he's equal to any Yonko

I love how you guys live quoting that statement and forgetting that Linlin said "I don't care if they hear us talking, let them try stop me "

Only FA/strongest marine can rival Great Pirates

There's such thing as Yonko level and Admiral level

Kizaru saying should I go to stop them from meeting doesn't mean he's equal to any Yonko

I love how you guys live quoting that statement and forgetting that Linlin said "I don't care if they hear us talking, let them try stop me "

Only FA/strongest marine can rival Great Pirates
You do realize that Sengoku was only an admiral when he rivaled Roger and Great Pirates right?

You think I'm joking when I siad that. Blackbeard will have attacks much more devastating than Hakai, that luffy will block.
Let them be on copium
How many time do we have to tell them that Hakai is just Elbaf spear + Kaido's arrow attack that Yamato tanked
Kaido's high end coated Coc club attacks are already stronger than hakai in Ap and Bigmom fused with her homies can produce more than just 2 elbaf spears

:josad:
Admiral level Doffy being matched by Base luffy (no advance haki, no g2/g3)
While
Cracker clones stall G4 Kong organ. (They didn't trade blows tho, just blocking the hits)
Katakuri matches Snakeman blow for blow. (Trashes g2 gatling with his own gatling)
And Kaido matches adcoc G2/G3 blow for blow.

"DOFFY is equivalent of Admirals "

Status
Not open for further replies.