What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, Luffy always lost his battles if not to outside's interference. Was, is, and maybe always will be.

That's different from the other Monster Trio's battles.
Did Zoro get help from outside when he fought King? Nope. Yes, he won with power up but he never got any help from outside.
And yes, there were 2 outside interferences, but both of them were disadvantages for him: Enma and Sanji calling like a dumbass.
Then, did Jinbe get help from outside when he fought Who's Who? Nope, he won clean, stomped the opponent, not going all out, not needing any power up, and he won without water.

Meanwhile Luffy? He always lost if not to outside's help.
Drowned to death against Arlong if not saved by villagers and Sanji.
Lost to Crocodile if not saved by Robin.
Lost to Rob Lucci if not interfered by Usopp's distraction.
Lost to Doffy if not saved by gladiators.
Lost to Cracker if not helped by Nami.
Lost to Katakuri if not saved by Brulee.
Lost to Kaido if not saved by Law's crewmates (let's forget the Rooftop to not embarass him further).

Tell me now Admirals fans, Akainu will not get Ragdolled by EoS Luffy?
You mean a villain based on Oda's favorite actor that Oda said he wanted to cherish and draw with great respect will get ragdolled? Give me some of what you're having

Yeah if admirals can clash with Luffy later that means they are on the level of weakened Kaido.

Current Kaido is nerfed just like Doffy was nerfed after Gamma Knife.
Only character shown that stands a chance against full health Big Mom is Big Mom. Big Mom >> Luffy.
So is Luffy lmfao

Post Wano Luffy > Kaido

This is a fair 1v1

For those using the Term "Base Luffy" & "G4 Luffy"
Yes, Gear 4 would make Luffy Stronger & able to do much better against Kaidou, but if he does that, it's a Certain Defeat for him, because
Gear 4 consumes All of his Haki, and pretty fast

Kaidou is simply Extremely Tanky. In such a Fight, Gear 4 is the Weaker Version against him, not Base
I believe that Luffy needs to figure out a way to make his Haki Reserve Infinite, so that he can access Gear 4 & go All Out

This means that Luffy will either Figure out a Secret about Haki, or he will be Powered-Up by something, like Big Mom's Soul, Chopper's Rumble Ball, Awakening ... etc
Something like this. Kaido is stuck in place and Luffy finishes him...until he awakens.

If it’s Luffy vs Big Mom, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Fujitora, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Shanks, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs Mihawk, Luffy wins.
If it’s Luffy vs 2-fruit Teach, Luffy wins.

And as much as it makes me die inside:
If it’s Luffy vs Akainu, Luffy wins.

The only one who can deal with Luffy are Prime WB, Prime Roger, and maybe Dragon depending on what Oda does. Blackbeard once he gets a third fruit and maybe Imu too.

You mean a villain based on Oda's favorite actor that Oda said he wanted to cherish and draw with great respect will get ragdolled? Give me some of what you're having

So is Luffy lmfao

Post Wano Luffy > Kaido

This is a fair 1v1
Luffy was weakened by Kaido, and helped by Law's crewmates already.

Kaido was weakened by outside interferences, from scabbards to Worst Gens to Yamao.

Kaido ~ Big Mom > post Wano Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.