What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems for me that awakening depends not only on experience and long use of the DF but maybe the user has to get strong to a certain point or to have certain haki level, for a DF to awaken and it differs from a DF to a DF. aside from the awakened Zoan user from Impel Down who might were forced to awakened and so they lost their humanity more or less. we only saw strong people have awakening and most likely , having CoC haki is a condition as well.
Doffy , Katakuri , and Kid are all very strong and have CoC haki, Law is strong and one of the candidates to have CoC haki as well just like Luffy and Kid.
Even Bullet being not a canon character , has CoC haki beside having the awakening
just like the key in being able to tame Enma is having CoC haki.

First luffy is fed , second it would be same if luffy took every attack kaido has taken
Fed, but not 100%. Base Luffy = hybrid mode drunk kaido :cheers:

Kaido took some tickle attacks with no acoc lol, his own fault if that's enough to weaken him. Base Luffy out here tanking Ragnarok and other named attacks like it's nothing , u telling me kaido can't handle damage from the likes of Kiku? :suresure:

All i see is usual premature ejaculation from luffy wankers lol
Damn... Luffy fans can't be excited when Luffy shines?

If Zoro or Sanji did this the Zoro and Sanji tards would be creaming their pants.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy a top tier? :milaugh:
Getting hit clean easily, imagine if it was a sword instead of a club... Dead Luffy.
Imagine if instead of throwing a drunk tantrum and changing into dragon form, Kaido went to finish him off while he is on the ground. Dead Luffy again.
This is not a performance of a top tier, far from it. :goyea:
Cope

:milaugh:

sadly we will never know but its ok to convince yourself that he does.
the only fight we get a glimpse of him
looks like he will be getting washed.
We already know though. That coward Sakazuki didn't want the smoke. Not surprised given a deathbed Yonko put him on the ground in two hits.

You're living in fantasy land if you think the guy Oda has been hyping for decades won't have an extraordinary showing.

If luffy is top tier because he's hanging in there now (after getting KO'd how many times and Kaido getting jumped by 15 people), then Roger, Whitebeard, BB, Shanks, Mihawk, Admirals are all a tier above him and Kaido 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I do not see anyone of them needing their opponent weakened for them to stand a chance at beating them :cheers:

Says the guy who spent the last Two Years crying about how "Powerlevels don't exist anymore" because you were wrong about the Strawhats fighting the beast Pirates one on one
Power levels still don't exist though! And technically I wasn't wrong, I was wrong about Nami and Ussop defeating Ulti and Page One, but I wasn't wrong about 1v1s. Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Robin vs Black Maria, Jinbe vs WsW, Sasaki vs Franky all of them were either 1v1s or the beast pirates teamed up against them.

Fed, but not 100%. Base Luffy = hybrid mode drunk kaido :cheers:

Kaido took some tickle attacks with no acoc lol, his own fault if that's enough to weaken him. Base Luffy out here tanking Ragnarok
and other named attacks like it's nothing , u telling me kaido can't handle damage from the likes of Kiku? :suresure:
Bruh like luffy can eat lethal attacks like asura or combined togen totsuka and shrug them off

Then there is Luffy's own adv coa gattling :kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.