Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1037 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1037 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1037 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1037 Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to Korean Leaks, Confirmed by Redon

* 제목 "주룡팔괘(酒龍八卦)"

* 불의 축제가 끝나가는 듯한 와노쿠니.

* 루피 v.s 카이도

카이도가 전투중에 술을 마신다.

주룡팔괘는 일종의 취권인 듯..

풀죽은 상태, 울음보, 분노 등등 각종 술주정과 함께 기술을 구사.

카이도 : 군다리 용성군(軍荼利龍盛軍)

루피 : 로크 개틀링!!!

* 마리조아의 오로성 등장

니코 로빈을 잡았을 즈음이겠지~같은 이야기를 하는 중

* 와노쿠니 근해에 해군 군함 포진

사이퍼폴로 보이는 캐릭터가 어떤 그림자가 보인다고 오로성에게 보고

이어서 오로성이 어느덧 우리에게도 전설이 되었고 과거 몇 백년 동안 각성한 적이 없었으며,
왜 "그" 악마의 열매에 또 하나의 이름을 세계정부가 부여했던 것이냐며 어떤 열매에 대해 이야기.

그림자의 정체 보여지며 이번 화 끝..

고무고무 열매 관한 얘기 아님.

* 예고글에서 말했던 대로 다음 호 휴재.

Thanks to redon:

- Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".
- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.
- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.
- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a technique of Kaidou being drunk.
- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: sadness, crying and anger.
- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"
- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"
- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".
- The "Gorousei" talks about capturing Nico Robin.
- We see Government warships near Wanokuni.
- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- The "Gorousei" says that it is not possible, that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries.
- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name. [According to the Korean leaker it is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi]​
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.
- The shadow belongs to something / someone gigantic.
-Break Next week.
@ScotchInformer: Chapter 1037 will be released on Jan 17 and chapter 1038, on Jan 28.​
@Lance_Dragonite : Chapter doesn't say anything about Uranus...​

Kaido's skill: Gundari Ruisegun. Gundari is one of kings of underworld in buddhism.

here's the wikipedia readup on Gundari (or Kuṇḍali in Sanskrit)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuṇḍali
- Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".
- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.
- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.
- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a technique of Kaidou's drunken master mode.

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_Master

- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: shyness, sadness, crying and anger.
- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"
- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"
- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".
- The "Gorousei" talks about capturing Nico Robin.
- We see marine warships near Wanokuni.
- Cipher Pol from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- They are talking about a fruit of a devil. They says that even for them it becames a legend, and that it had not awakened for the last centuries.
They question why world government give another name to it.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.

I'm Korean. I corrected the translation.
From @ShishioIsBack

Roc is a mythical bird for those who don't know
The roc is an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East.

The roc appears in Arab geographies and natural history, popularized in Arabian fairy tales and sailors' folklore. Ibn Battuta tells of a mountain hovering in the air over the China Seas, which was the roc.[1] The story collection One Thousand and One Nights includes tales of Abd al-Rahman and Sinbad the Sailor, both of which include the roc.

Its like a Hawk on Steroids lol that's why Red Roc >>>> Red Hawk

TalkOP/Weibo 影子是个巨物(鹰目注:就是象主了啦)

Giant shadow = Zunisha

@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm?
Yeah, the shadow is Zunesha. 100% confirmed :)

And it's just behind World Government fleet we saw near Wanokuni a few chapters ago.
Post automatically merged:

- Someone from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.

Who is that someone?? :neesama: @Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer
A random government agent :ihaha:

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Chapter 1,037: “Shuron Hakke”.

Germa 66's Emotionless Voyage Log Vol. 2: “Judge's sigh”. In the cover, Judge is looking at the horizon in the walls of his castle. Ichiji and Reiju are sitting in the wall with him.

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”. We see that people are still enjoying the festival, although it's already ending. Some children and adults are writing wishes on floating paper lanterns to send them to their ancestors and fulfill the wishes.

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou has stopped. Luffy looks surprised at Kaidou (who is back to human form) becouse Kaidou has gotten a barrel of sake and is calmly drinking it. Luffy yells at him angrily.

Luffy: "Why are you drinking!!"

Kaidou: "I'm drinking because I'm having fun...!!
Do you want some too? Today...
Is the “Fire Festival” in the capital!!
We also held a “great banquet” at Onigashima!!
Although you have ruined it!!!
Fufufu..."

Suddenly, Kaidou starts crying with laughter.

Kaidou: "Haaahaahaha!! Hohoho!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy: "You're drunk!!!"

Luffy takes off his cloak and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "If you lose!!!
You won't use that you were “drunk” as excuse, right!?"

Kaidou keeps laughing, he's leaning on his kanabo to keep from falling.

Kaidou: "Fuhihi... You fucking idiot!!
Wohohohohohoho!!
Getting drunk doesn't make me weaker...
I recognize you are STRONG!!
Hic.
Wohahahahahahahaha!!!"

Luffy blows up his right arm and stretches it out to attack Kaidou as he continues speaking.

Kaidou: "It's been a while
since I fight anyone 1 Vs. 1 this seriously!!
Wi~~~!!!"

Luffy attacks Kaidou, but Kaidou jumps back as he laughs and dodges the attack with a new technique.

Kaidou: "Oops ♪
“Shuron Hakke” (Sake Dragon Bagua - 酒龍八卦 (しゅろん はっけ))!!!"

Kaidou changes to his hybrid form and uses a new battle style.

Kaidou: "“Warai Jogo” (Laughing Drunk Mode - 輪雷上戸 (わらいじょうご))!!!"

Then Kaidou hits Luffy with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Woororo!!
“Ragnaraku!!!” (Ragnaraku - 引奈落 (ラグならく))!!!"

Kaidou's attack has been so strong that people on the Live Floor see how part of the roof collapses. Luffy suffers the blow, Kaidou hit him on the forehead.

Luffy: "Woahhhh~~~!!"

Kaidou changes to his dragon form. He's on the ground, reeling from drunkenness.

Kaidou: "This is fun, but...!!
Both the castle and the island are half destroyed...!!
I'm useless~~~
I can't protect even a single castle..."

Luffy: "That hurts ~~~!!!
Dammit!!!"

Kaidou is devastated and sad, a text box tells us that he's into his “Sad Drunk Mode” (Ochikomi Jogo - 落込上戸 (おちこみ じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Just rebuild it...!!
It will took around 5 years...!?
Wi~~~"

Luffy gets up and runs towards Kaidou.

Luffy: "I must be careful!!
Hah, hah..."

Kaidou: "I've done my best~~~...
Hic.
Wi~~~ But...
Maybe it was not enough~~~..."

When Luffy is about to reach Kaidou, he attacks Luffy.

Kaidou: "“Tatsu Maki Kaifuu” (Dragon Twister Demolition Breath)!!!"

Luffy: "Uohh!!!"

Luffy manages to deflect one of Kaidou's cutting blades, which cuts a rock in half easily. Kaidou changes to hybrid form and starts crying uncontrollably. Another text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Crying Drunk Mode” (Naki Jogo - 泣き上戸 (なき じょうご)).

Kaidou: "Stay away from me...!!
Shut up, stupid brat!!"

Kaidou prepares to attack Luffy again with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Uonhhh!! ...Hic!!
A persistent one like you should take this!!
“Raimei”!!"

Luffy: "Hah... Hah...
I won't let you do it..."

Kaidou: "“Ha”...!!"

Kaidou tries to attack Luffy with “Raimei Hakke”, but just before he can do it, Luffy jumps up and dodges the attack. Luffy leans upon the kanabo to propel himself towards Kaidou, and in an impressive double page, he hits Kaidou's chin with a powerful kick with his left leg that he stretched just before. The attack is very powerful, with black lightings.

But Kaidou doesn't give up, and manages to catch Luffy's right leg with his tail. Kaidou (who is still crying) drags Luffy towards him with his tail and they both collide with a huge headbutt. The impact is gigantic and a lot of black lightings come out of it. But Luffy and Kaidou heads do not touch.

However, Kaidou prevailes over Luffy (that flies away).

Luffy: "Uahh!!
His Haki is more powerful...!! "

After the crash, it seems that Kaidou drunkenness is getting over.

Kaidou: "... Ouhh!!
... Damn, I feel stange...!!
Wi~~~"

Suddenly, Kaidou gets angry and becomes very aggressive. Then he attacks Luffy with “Bolo Breath”. A new text box tells us that Kaidou is now into his “Anger Drunk Mode” (Okori Jogo - 怒り上戸 (おこり じょうご)).

Kaidou: "I'm getting sober!!!"

Luffy dodges “Bolo Breath” and goes again after Kaidou.

Luffy: "Hah, hah.
“Gomu Gomu no”...
“Roc”...!!!"

Just before hitting him, Luffy sees that Kaidou starts spinning his kanabo in circles. In another masterful double page, Luffy and Kaidou attack at the same time.

Luffy: "“Gatling” (Gum-Gum Roc Gatling - ゴムゴムの怪鳥銃乱打 (ロック ガトリング))!!!!"

Kaidou: "“Gundari*: Ryuseigun” (Gundari: Dragon Army - 軍荼利 龍盛軍 (ぐんだり りゅうせいぐん))!!!"

*Translation note: “Gundari” is one of the 5 Wisdom King (Myōō) in Buddhism.

Luffy attacks Kaidou with a lot of giant punches with “Color of the Supreme King Haki”. Kaidou counterattacks by swinging his kanabo and parrying the punches. Although both attacks are tight, sometimes both Luffy and Kaidou manage to hit each other.

Luffy: "Uoooooooh!!!"

Kaidou: "Aaaaa~~~!!!"

Luffy slows down his attack and stops Kaidou's kanabo with his left hand. Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry. The battle is red hot but...

Cut to the top of the Red Line, to the “Holy Land Mary Geoise”. “Gorousei” is gathered in the “Pangaea Castle”.

Gorousei 1: "This year's “Levely” must be... cursed."

Gorousei 2: "Let's set that aside.
Now we must focus on “Wanokuni”.
Who would have imagined this battle could go so far."

Gorousei 3: "It's time to do something... Nico Robin should have been arrested by now.
With Kaidou and Big Mom fighting
it won't be unnatural for someone to die during that battle...!! That persons should be erased."

Cut to the sea near of Wanokuni. World Government fleet is still there. One of the government agents reports the situation by Den Den Mushi.

Government agent 1: "All ships are still waiting for orders...
Ahh...
What's going on?"

Agent observes something with the binoculars from one of the ships, he's in shock...

Government agent 1: "Is approaching... A gigantic shadow is approaching..."

Government agent 2: "What did you say?"

Government agent 1: "I don't know what it is.
An island?"

Back to “Pangaea Castle” in “Mary Geoise”.

Gorousei with a birthmark spots on his forehead: "No... That's impossible!!
Even to us, that “fruit” has become a legend.
For the past centuries, it hasn't even “awaken” once.

Gorousei with blond hair and a short beard: "Then why did the “World Government”...
go out of their way to give THAT “Akuma no Mi” another name!!"

In the last panel of the chapter, we discovered what Government agent was seeing. The gigantic shadow is Zunesha, the giant elephant that carries the island of Zou on his back. Zunesha is right behind the World Government fleet in the sea near of Wanokuni...

Gorousei: "The reason is they wanted to erase
the original name of that fruit from history?!"

Editor's note: "What's the true meaning of their words?"

End of chapter. Break next week.

Last edited:
redon provided this comment on Pirate King.es which I think is useful given the ending is somewhat confusing:

Before you start criticizing the chapter, this time I really recommend you to wait for the images/scans. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou is visually amazing, the chapter gains a lot with images.

Regarding the Akuma no Mi that the Gorousei talk about, as you have seen in the summary, this chapter does not say which one it is.

As a reference, I can tell you that the final sentence of the Gorousei ("The reason is that they wanted to eliminate the original name of that fruit from history!?") appears in the final vignette of the chapter, in which we see Zunesha just behind the fleet of ships of the World Government (the one I was talking about the other day). Although it's not clear to me if Oda wants to tell us whether the Akuma no Mi is linked to Zunesha or not.

My opinion is that I think the Gorousei is talking about the Akuma no Mi of one of the users Wano right now, but I couldn't tell if they are talking about the Gomu Gomu no Mi or a different fruit. I also think the Gorousei don't have much idea on what the World Government did in the past on this topic (the Government or a Gorousei from previous generations).

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
Near the Capital - Onigashima
Crash!!
Luffy: Huff...Huff...
Luffy: Dude!! Why the hell are you drinking alcohol!!?
Kaido: It's coz I'm having fun...!!
Kaido: Want some? Today...
Kaido: ...there's a "festival" in the capital!!
Kaido: Even on Onigashima as well, today's the day of the "great banquet"!!
Kaido: The banquet's already gone to shit coz of you lot tho!!! fufufu...

Kaido: Fuhiyahyahya!! Hohoho!! berp~~!!!
Luffy: Dude!! you're already drunk!!! (alternate: You're already drunk u mug!!!)
Luffy: If you lose to me...!!!
Luffy: ...you better not give excuses that you were "drunk"!!!
Kaido: Fuhihi...Yar~~fool...!!
Kaido: Wohohohoho!!
Kaido: I'm not gonna go outta ma way to make myself weaker....
Kaido: It's coz I've acknowledged you!!
Kaido: Berp~Wohahahaha!!!
Kaido: How long has it been since...
Kaido: ...I've met someone that could actually (go blow to blow/compete) with me in a 1 v 1!!~berp~~~
Kaido: "Shuron Hakke"!!!

Kaido: "Laughing Drunk"!!! (i.e. drunk here is a reference to the noun not the verb)
Luffy: !
Kaido: Wororo!!
Kaido: "Ragnarok"!!!
*Crack*~*Crack*~*Crack*~*Crack*!
!!!

Dome Interior - Live Floor
Woaaah!!!
Fodder: There's a large crack in the ceiling!!
Fodder: There's a fire breaking out in the castle but even the skull dome is looking pretty risk!!
Luffy: Ouch!!!
Luffy: Aargh!!!
Kaido: Fun as this maybe...the castle and even this island are already half destroyed...!!
Kaido: The way tings are, I won't be able to use it~~
Kaido: Damn it!~I couldn't even protect one castle!
Luffy: Fcking hurts~~!!!
Luffy: That bastard!!!
Kaido: Looks like it'd have to be built from scratch...!!
Kaido: Took 5 years to build this too...!!~berp
"Depressed Drunk"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.