Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda bad tho. i mean luffy should be the first, because obviously kidd and law if they can beat big mom, it should come before during the war.
Luffy was the first to defeat a shishibukai, will be the first to defeat an yonkou, etc.
Not unless there is a driven parallel between Luffy and them or just Kid. Wait a chapter or 2. Either they win or Law probably goes down while Kid fights her 1v1 for longer

Big Mom isn't going down this arc, better jump ship while you still can.
Big Mom will be Elbaf main Boss, guys remember Big Mom wanted a Alliance with Loki.

So if Loki is the Orochi(around High tier to Top tier) of Elbaf? And the only giant to even been a DF user?

Remember what Luffy said in FMI, that him will beat BM ass all over New World.

Why would he go after Zoro though? Their goals are to capture Robin and to kill Who's Who. He'd be going out of his way if he went after Zoro. Which they don't have time to even do as they know Onigashima is in danger of blowing up/dropping.
No idea why he would go after Zoro, my argument was for plausibility. Unless it's some random character. The other 2 CP0 goal was to capture her, the 3rd one would not stay stationary if otherwise.

1 character was using a scythe and he was defeated by Killer.

So it makes it unknown

Big Mom will be Elbaf main Boss, guys remember Big Mom wanted a Alliance with Loki.

So if Loki is the Orochi(around High tier to Top tier) of Elbaf? And the only giant to even been a DF user?

Remember what Luffy said in FMI, that him will beat BM ass all over New World.
Big Mom is entirely redundant post Wano. Luffy surpassing Kaido here means he's above her already since we know her upper limit (i.e Kaido's upper limit until Luffy wins).

Accept she's losing guys. If she was going to be Elbafs villain, Oda wouldn't have made her relevant in Wano with vs chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.