Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book
Atleast something.
Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
Gawd this clown fight. Why does Oda think thse characters are interesting?
Kid & Law vs. Big Mom. At the beginning of this part, we see that Big Mom had defeated them.
They're already done? Man Oda is doing them dirty.
new information from Redon

- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe (a shinigami).

SHUT IT BANGME IT'S NOT NEW INFORMATION! 5 people already posted it before you!!

Everybody should have known Lidd and Law weren't going to take out one of Luffy's opponents lol.
I have never seen Oda dehyping "beating a yonko" by having other SNs do it before Luffy does it, and I don't see BM falling to Lidd and Law after Kaido as it is less important to the climax of the arc than Kaido falling, so they are stuck in a catch 22 situation.
Gone from declaring they would beat her to saying they'd stall her with all their might lol.

I think the grim reaper is symbolic and means Zoro is really on verge of death , i don't think it is a real enemy. that medicine might be some product of a DF itself or so, so Zoro has to tame it like he tamed Enma , so if he defeats it he will survive if he could not so he will die. but he has CoC so he can defeat it. or could it be something related to why his left eye is closed?

Luffy performs better against Kaido than those two combined.

They really have to get a massive PU to be more comparable to Luffy because they're not even as strong as him combined which says a lot.
you need to take into account that those two basically fought full health Big Mom while Luffy is fighting nerfed Kaido.

Luffy is stronger than them individually but not together

Status
Not open for further replies.