Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro after midd diff the strongest beast pirate now is awake meanwhile sanji after extreme diff+sneak attack nerf queen is out for the rest of arc
Sanji vs Queen was a Mid Diff, no matter how you spin it. Zoro vs King was more High Diff he actually had something to overcome. Everything Queen did to Sanji was countered in the same chapter. Go back and read ,you’ll see every Sanji vs Queen chapter ends with Sanji getting the better of him.

Getting the same feeling from those lines since Kid and Law are mentioned to have already lost, in the next few upcoming chapters i think they will get the job done
I truly think the spoilers are not doing the panels justice. The way he writes it, we can't tell of they are already down "at first" when we get to the scene or if there are fight panels beforehand before it looks like they are down "at first".

Then we can't tell the context of their last line. Are they serious or smiling? Is it multiple attacks? Did BM fight back? What are the attack names? Did it hurt her? Like we know nothing lol

Sanji vs Queen was a Mid Diff, no matter how you spin it. Zoro vs King was more High Diff he actually had something to overcome. Everything Queen did to Sanji was countered in the same chapter. Go back and read ,you’ll see every Sanji vs Queen chapter ends with Sanji getting the better of him.
Germa Sanji* vs Queen

Big difference between Sanji and Germa Sanji

My point is, doesn't that trivialize his fight with any other character then outside of Mihawk? Shiryu, Monk Gorosei, Fujitora, etc do not have black blades. Only Mihawk at this rate. This is why i don't think it's happening here yet.
The issue is that Zoro has 3 blades. Depending on what a black blade is, it would be kinda ridiculous if he blackened all of them at once EoS

It would be pretty good progression if he blackened Enma now, blackened Sandai in a fight vs. Fujitora or Shiryu, and then blackens Wado in his final bout vs. Mihawk

yeah I see a lot of expectations flying out here but I think the grim reaper's appearance is a personification of the amount of pain zoro is about to experience .
and if thats the case he will be in no condition to do anything serious
but you know its one piece.
I would agree with you, but Zoro claiming that he will become the "King of Hell" in addition to Hawkins' tarot card reading makes me think that it will be something important

I would agree with you, but Zoro claiming that he will become the "King of Hell" in addition to Hawkins' tarot card reading makes me think that it will be something important
it is important
zoro is close to dying, thats big
just as important as the moment he took luffy's pain with kuma

however thinking this leads to another confrontation or another fight is very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.