Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So even if Linlin creates Metal Homies to fight the user of Magnetism - they can overpower & control the homies with their abilities as shown when Kidd makes the homies submit to him via magnetism.

I guess this is iron-clad proof that just making a Magma Homie or a Light Homie ain't gonna help Linlin much against Sakazuki and Borsalino.

Ok, big brain theory right now. I think this chapter was made a VS chapter because the next 1 or 2 or 3 chapters will revolve around this fight have better titles for them, regarding a move or character development. But Oda also wanted to mark the moment he started focusing on the fight, so he gave it to this one because it frankly was the only title that seems to work for this chapter anyway.

So even if Linlin creates Metal Homies to fight the user of Magnetism - they can overpower & control the homies with their abilities as shown when Kidd makes the homies submit to him via magnetism.

I guess this is iron-clad proof that just making a Magma Homie or a Light Homie ain't gonna help Linlin much against Sakazuki and Borsalino.
Kidd uses magnetism , sakazuki can't manipulate any magma -- he creates them

So they are different

Yeah, I'm convinced the Shinigami is just sitting there waiting for Zoro to croak. That's what they do in folklore. They appear near someone close to death then swing the scythe when they die.

Basically, Wano is alluding to spirits physically appearing, and Zoro is about to experience horrible side effects from the drug. That thing will sit there and wait until he's on the verge (obviously won't happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.