Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are so salty that the arguments are :
Mere metals
He needs Law to weaken BM so that he can hurt her

:josad:even tho Oda never stated this
If that was the case...Law wouldn't ask Kidd more about his awakening if Kidd
Kidd would give thanks to Law for weakening BM for his powers to work
Do you think Kid uses his awakening this chapter? It seemed like just regular mecha construction which he can do with his basic powers

Mr Lore and Feats same spatial Hax was irrelevant against Kaido same Kaido who Zoro fucked up even without using CoC.

Kaidos durability >>>> Big Moms durability through lore and feats and current Zoros attacks >>> Ashura Roof Top through Lore and Feats

Through Lore and Feats Zoro Haki Hame Has Big Moms bung hole into Hell before she can even blink.

She'd get one or two shotted by Zoro
It wasnt irrelevant lol

Injection shot and GK clearly hit Kaido

Zorro is not doing shit here.He needs to stick with High Tiers like Albert

Did people just forget chapter 1031? "I haven't felt that much pain in decades"

"B-but it's just metal"
It does more damage than anything that hit big mom so far, that includes full power direct hit from Zeus and Jinbe's strongest attack, Vagabond Drill

I guarantee you she took damage from the bull
Linlin already took damage
"Blergh" is usually when someone bleeds
Next chapter we'd see the aftermath

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
People don't understand this

Oda loves mechas! He been dreaming to draw robots...mecha stuff while also has his own version of magnet users
That's why Kidd fighting style isn't what we expected
Yeah maybe Oda loves Mecha but he failed to make Kid attacks a little bit impressive, they are likely strong but on panel Law attacks are much more impactful. Oda needs to find a better formula for Kid attacks

G

Gorosei Informer

Why is everyone assuming the medicine side effect has already hit Zoro?
:kaidowhat:
Chopper: "Hah... Hah...
I'm finally back to my normal form!!
But now there is something more important...!!
Miyagi!! I'm worried about Zoro!!"

Miyagi: "Yes... For the “medicine”."

Chopper: "The medicine gave Zoro “super recovery”...!!
But he will also sustain “twice” the damage in exchange right...!?
Zoro was already so injured he couldn't move.
If “twice” the damage is added to that...!!!

Cut now to outside of the castle. Zoro is conscious but someone has appeared in front of him.

Zoro: "Hah, hah...
Who are you.
...!! What is this.
I can't move...!!
Stop, stop!!!"
Due to this I'm sure but it's all still speculation/assumption ofc. It seems most likely to be happening though imo. Zoro can't move too so it would explain it. Unless he's that badly injured from fighting King too and can't move anyway so he's completely vulnerable to face the vicious assault of pain from the medicine wearing off and he can't go somewhere safe and get help or something before it does now.

In other words, he's "paralysed" right now and whether the medicine has worn off now or not, he's completely helpless. If it hasn't worn off yet, then he might black out at least but that grim reaper might have appeared because the pain might kill him this time when it kicks in if it hasn't already ofc.

Zoro almost died from the Nothing Happened moment right? It felt like he was meant to die then and seems like Oda is deliberately throwing back to that and trying to make Zoro even closer to death now, really dancing with it with the almost literal at least incarnation of Death right in front of him.

Oh wait, Chopper did say Zoro can't move too so I'm guessing he's returned to the state he was in before the medicine when he was in the bandages and couldn't move? Zoro does say he can't move here now too and maybe he is hallucinating death itself appearing for him as the pain threshold might actually kill him this time and as Pantheos and some others said, being on the verge of death and dosed up on drugs is probably making him hallucinate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.