Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is no SH so far. Dont know why put her in? Or can i put in Jack into Kid pirates too?

Otherwise, there is no Strawhat able to overcome Kids defence. Not even Big mum is able too, while Kids defense got nerfed from outside the fight. Look what she has done all time and still, Kid is not down for good. He even smiles when she barehandly hits him. While someone like Bege couldnt even take it in his Tank-Form.
Comparing yamato - Straw hats to Jack -- Midd pirates what are you smoking? :kaidowhat::lawsigh::lulz:

G

Gorosei Informer

they can just leak the entire of the spoiler on YT then..

if it was silhouette of the reaper then he should have drawn it.. he has drawn relevant stuff before
Yeah aside from that, I don't know he does this, why he won't drawn certain things, it's very odd. Honestly, it's ironic you mention silhouette given this is Oda too LOL! But yeah that's true, they could still leak the full info anyway though and they probably do too.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
A Shinigami visiting Zoro is way out there, even for One Piece, that I'm inclined to think there's some catch to it. Perhaps a hallucination because he is approaching death. If so, the mink medicine after effects aren't being used as a ticking time variable, like I thought, but an actual ordeal Zoro must overcome. The Grim Reaper is but a visualization of Zoro's struggle.

Or, he is becoming in tune with Enma following his fight with King, and this is the process in which he will achieve a black blade. Oda never gave us a personified Enma during his SBS, even though he probably received requests for it. And the idea of swords possessing sentience was hinted way back in LogueTown, and further implied by Kozaburo.

This Shinigami (presumably Enma) appearing before Zoro, Bleach style, is the idea being taken to an extreme extent and conclusion.

I don't believe Oda created some grim reaper from the afterlife, that's weird and not One Piece.

I think it's Enma or a fake out.
In a series where Brook was allowed to exist as a soul or how Klaubautermann are ship spirits, you are surprised?
Post automatically merged:

Neither has she. So cry
She's gonna lose lmao, are you really thinking anything different will happen in this series?

Status
Not open for further replies.