Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is Marco bro?
:josad:
Im pretty sure he going to fight someone soon, showing more feats.
Katakuri and King had their final moves, ultimate attacks as Firstmate, Marco yet didn't used his one.

Katakuri: Buzz Cut Mochi
King: Extra Large Imperial Wings

Marco had to use his own ultimate attack, all firstmates going to show them.
The question is who is the one who face Marco?

My bet is on CP0,Big mom or Kaido.

Oda could've just let Zoro stay down with nothing more for the arc.

But just one chapter later he is already doing something else with Zoro, that might be related to Enma, because of King of Hell.

I think because Zoro passed Enma's test by giving it all, Enma might be talking to Zoro.

Kinda like bleach swords.

But this could be all wrong, and it could be just a gag that Oda is making someone look like the Grimm Reaper because Zoro is fucked up.

Anyway, Oda chose to make Zoro relevant again, instead of just letting him stay off screen for the rest of the arc now that his fight is done.
what i getting from this reaper thingi

is this already is about to evolve into the last TB scene.. and it might be that the reaper paid him a visit on TB too

idk just out of context overly stretched derivation.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
CP0 perhaps? I don't think he's in shape for that though.
Unless Oda pulls some BS revive out of death with 100 HP kinda shit.
Oda's handling CP0 the very same chapter as well. Unless Izou's gonna function as another hype tool for them.

CP0 aren't that strong based on their current showings, imo Pre-Enma Zoro can handle them just fine. I do think atleast another encounter with Kaidou is pending for Zoro with the "Monster Samurai" plotline.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, both Katakuri and Doflamingo can't flow their COA.

It's not something anyone can do as well I agree with that. But then, Kid doesn't even know to use COA flow; just don't see him getting COC flow. Atleast not this arc - he ain't gonna awaken his fruit and use COC coating before Luffy. I think Oda might give Kid and Law new and devastating Awakening moves but that's the direction I think Oda's going with their PUs.
I mean, going by the logic of people who can use flow can infuse their COC with their attacks, you just need to master level-2 COA—something Gorgon sisters managed to master—and boom you're able to infuse your attacks with COC, provided that you're born with it. I don't think it's that simple and I don't see why someone of Katakuri's caliber can't pull it off if it's as easy. We don't know what it is but it takes something more than just knowing to flow your COA to be able to use COC coating.

I

Indigo

what i getting from this reaper thingi

is this already is about to evolve into the last TB scene.. and it might be that the reaper paid him a visit on TB too

idk just out of context overly stretched derivation.
That could also be badass

We find out that Zoro saw the Reaper in Thriller Bark, and that has something to do with his red glowing eyes and association with being a demon

Maybe it could even explain Asura

Status
Not open for further replies.