Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could also be badass

We find out that Zoro saw the Reaper in Thriller Bark, and that has something to do with his red glowing eyes and association with being a demon

Maybe it could even explain Asura
when was the last time oda introduce the "supernatural" before..

there was the Klabauterman the water spirit and a ships incarnated soul

what else was there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No I didn't mean it like that. I agree with your take.

Imo, COA flowing is a necessary condition for someone to unlock COC coating. But that alone is not a sufficient condition.

Either way, Kid does not know how to flow his COA so he fails there itself.
Yeah, I doubt Kid is getting COC coating. It'd be too repetitive. Not that I think he doesn't deserve it but I don't think he's getting it in this arc. I hope Oda takes a different direction with Law and Kid just to prove to us that COC isn't an answer for everything.

words can be contradicted by showings.
Hahaha, whatever you believe mate.

so you are wrong.
Again Big Mom going more serious and beating Kid and Law (they aren't even defeated) does not change the fact that they fought full health Big Mom. Likewise, Kaido using drunken mode does not change the fact that he's nerfed from constant battle.

I can't because Law and Kidd didn't get the opportunity to eat and rest before fighting Full health Big Mom
If you say so lol.
How would it change the situation if they fought nerfed Big Mom? You mention Kaido being nerfed but there is no fact that his attacks got weaker as well, in fact, his Haki got even stronger than before. It's undeniable that Luffy fights a stronger Kaido than before.
It does change it, his Haki got stronger. Luffy just got stronger than you expected, it is what it is.

Law rested too before he fought Big Mom, big cap. They have the advantage of two people, going completely all out with awakening, and can still not match a more serious Big Mom who finally used more of her power.

Bogard

You can't win
Can't wait for the panel with the god of death infront of Zoro. Should be amazing :steef:
Already forgetting Kidd words, Killer words and Narrator speech, Bogard-san?
Nah i still have hope, but the dialog this chapter isn't looking good. At the very least we know that as they are yet, they can't beat BM since she apparently already had them defeated, with the ending chapter resolving around them aiming at not allowing her to go to the roof even if they had to die, so the only possibility now is for them to gain power-ups, maybe with Kid awakening adcoc for example

Kid & Law vs. Big Mom.
- It seems that at first Big Mom had defeated them.
- Big Mom walks towards where Kaidou is but Kid and Law attack her again.
- Kid & Law: "Listen, old lady!!"
- Kid & Law : "Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!"
Law and Midd was beaten offscreen and now can barely stall meme... From younko-slayers to Luffy's little helpers...:kidwat:

I agree, there are more stages to this battle
Their Conversation after their First Awakening Combo indicates that wasn't the Best Team-Play they can come up with
So i expect the Next Improvement will be by Using their Max Awakening in Best Combination

Which will damage Big Mom greatly & most probably Nerf her significantly (Either her Body or getting rid of her Homies)
But for Final Effort (Which will remove Big Mom from this Arc just enough for the Focus to become only on Kaidou)
I believe Kid/Law will either get a New Power-Up (Adv. CoC for Kid?) or Help from others (Killer? SHs?) or a Sacrifice (Law will Die?) or Big Mom's Trauma hits again. These are the Possibilities i can think of

However i'm confident that however this Fight ends, Big Mom is gonna Unleash some Timed-Bomb, similar to Kanjuro's Last Effort & Kaidou lifting Onigashima ... etc

Status
Not open for further replies.