Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Conversation after their First Awakening Combo indicates that wasn't the Best Team-Play they can come up with
So i expect the Next Improvement will be by Using their Max Awakening in Best Combination

Which will damage Big Mom greatly & most probably Nerf her significantly (Either her Body or getting rid of her Homies)
But for Final Effort (Which will remove Big Mom from this Arc just enough for the Focus to become only on Kaidou)
I believe Kid/Law will either get a New Power-Up (Adv. CoC for Kid?) or Help from others (Killer? SHs?) or a Sacrifice (Law will Die?) or Big Mom's Trauma hits again. These are the Possibilities i can think of

However i'm confident that however this Fight ends, Big Mom is gonna Unleash some Timed-Bomb, similar to Kanjuro's Last Effort & Kaidou lifting Onigashima ... etc
Specially, out of these scenarios:
either get a New Power-Up (Adv. CoC for Kid?) or Help from others (Killer? SHs?) or a Sacrifice (Law will Die?) or Big Mom's Trauma hits again.
I think it's the Kidd Powe-Up, either by CoC (which would be repetitive and easier to hand him in the next arc, since he's confirmed CoC) or near full mastery oh his Awakening.
An example could be the lifting and use of the Giant Sword or the crafting of a MASER cannon much stronger than Linlin's...

Then was never how it was build because Oda does not let anybody share in the last round in luffy fights .
You been reading the manga for 1000 chapters and really though Kaido and would have been beat in a team battle ?
We get our team battle but this was always going to finish with a 1 on 1 with luffy and Kaido .
Nope Luffy was gonna finish kaido 1v1 but Kidd was gonna weaken Kaido the most
Also Law was gonna take part

Anyway,
Linlin hype...showing once again that Rocks pirates are built different

G

Gorosei Informer

someone ate.. Revive Revive fruit model Grim reaper then?
Brook awakening let's go lmao. I really hope Doc Q has either the Grim Reaper Zoan or Death paramecia (causes of Death as weapons as Alpha2late17's theorised) or plague fruit tbh. Full on biblical plagues too.

Nah i still have hope, but the dialog this chapter isn't looking good. At the very least we know that as they are yet, they can't beat BM since she apparently already had them defeated, with the ending chapter resolving around them aiming at not allowing her to go to the roof even if they had to die, so the only possibility now is for them to gain power-ups, maybe with Kid awakening adcoc for example
Also the chapter titel also make it not better for Kid and Law, a "VS" titel always lead the end of a fight, meaning the fight is ending next chapter.

Which open up the question, do people believe that Big mom lose in next chapter so fast without even using awakening? Do people really think Oda handle Big mom this fast? Well I can't imagine this, the only way how Kid and Law could get a W is that they throw Big mom out of Onigashima, with is a semi W for them.

In the end neither BM or Kid&Law get a L, Big mom will still up and not defeated,Kid and Law would throw here out and successful their mission.

That is the only way how Kid and Law could get a W in the next chapter. Or Oda really let them lose, for sure the fight is ending next chapter.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I was hoping she could de-age herself to her prime youth like witches do top, but sadly doesn't seem like its happening. I'm worried for Oda, he's missing out on MASSIVE fanservice and hype potential here!
I've been fiending for Xebec flashback not because of God Valley and Will of D lore, but gotta see prime Linlin :cabbagestar:

Status
Not open for further replies.