Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this Reaper is here to party
joke aside, there is literally a meltdown in twitter cuz Oda coudnt even wait more than 2 chapter to bring back Zoro in the story.
Whatever you think about the medicine running out, if Oda is playing further this plot it mean that will lead into more shit after.
I coudnt demand more as a ZKK fan, shit is moving faster than I though. I though okay maybe 7 chapters without any new detail about Zoro status and how is progressing that plot. But no Oda 2 chapter later pushing more intriguing stuff. Why is that?
Cuz Zoro has to play a role in the defeat of the main antagonist.

why would a fuggin grim reaper show up at such an extravagant and joyous event
:saden:
Because, imo, it's about Spirits appearing in Wano during the festival. So Zoro seeing the Shinigami is just because he's near death (as he always is) and it's during the fire festival.

Another thing that supports this is 1007. Kawamtasu, before Fake Oden walks in, couldn't believe who he saw prior. This was whoever bandaged them in 1004. He calls it "impossible". This really shouldn't be Hiyori, but rather Toki.

This may or may not have to do with Komurasaki, I don't know if that's just Ghost Toki in disguise or legit Hiyori. However I believe who healed the scabbards was NOT Hiyori

Last edited:
There was literally one line about him. Even the picture released was the WG trio moment.
Korean Leaker didn't said in last chapter of 2021 zoro fainted after his fight against King. or X Drake distract Apoo after Zoro sneak attack him. Early Spoilers never describe the full chapter

We need to wait the full Redon Summary Tomorrow.

It's not if it's tied to Wano's fire festival stuff. There is reason to believe spirit shit is occurring right now. 1007, Kawamatsu couldn't "believe his eyes" about who healed the scabbards. I still think it's Toki, not Hiyori.
no like even if its connected for the arguments sake... now we just have a whole new entity that we haven't a clue of regarding what category of species, phenomenon etc it belongs to and whether or not there are other out there.. and what world /environment they are indigent of.

bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.