Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because this is so cringe :
So I don't believe Law and Kidd are on same tier as Zoro at all I think current Zoro neg diffs Law or Kidd and Roof Top Zoro low/mid diffs his cheer leaders.

I don't like to argue by gifting people feats we need to analyze fight with honest approach.

What Zoro has shown his speed, his God Tier CoA, his asanine conquerors Haki, high top tier attack power, i can see him putting down Big Mom with one or two hits. And considering even near dead Zoro blitzed her off her homie and Zoro with Ashura can blitz even Kaido, she ain't dodging shit.

I am think Zoro can currently beat Big Mom mid to high diff.

I only see a Ryuma moment for Zoro TBH. I think Luffy will get his solo fight.

Damn, Kaido isn't even worthy of being Zoro's main fight.

No, she hasn't been at all. Kaido has been consistently more impressive than her.

Linlin didn't defeat Marco.
Queen got up fine from Linlin.

Ergo, Linlin isn't actually capable of neg diffing YCs.

Why would Killer go to Zoro? Why would Killer look like the Green Reaper?
Because he had a Scythe back in Ringo :kuzanshut:

So I don't believe Law and Kidd are on same tier as Zoro at all I think current Zoro neg diffs Law or Kidd and Roof Top Zoro low/mid diffs his cheer leaders.

I don't like to argue by gifting people feats we need to analyze fight with honest approach.

What Zoro has shown his speed, his God Tier CoA, his asanine conquerors Haki, high top tier attack power, i can see him putting down Big Mom with one or two hits. And considering even near dead Zoro blitzed her off her homie and Zoro with Ashura can blitz even Kaido, she ain't dodging shit.

I am think Zoro can currently beat Big Mom mid to high diff.
We don't see even a bigger BM on panel, we about to see her in this Chapter.

Because she is fast as Zoro, has advcoc too, and can use Sword on battle and uses a 50% of Hakai who is a Ikoku.

BM can defeat Zoro with a High diff fight.

Zoro Yonko level opponent will be Mihawk and Ghandi Gorosei.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gorosei are trying to clean up some people. That's what they're meant when they said it's normal for people to die when BN and Kaido are involved. It could be the SHs.
I guess, it just seems like they have other priorities as of right now. Since 2 are after Robin it seems the most natural to me that the other one is either chilling or going after Who's Who.

Looking back at 1036, it seems like the last one is going to be chilling waiting for the others to get Robin instead of splitting off doing his own thing. They want to leave the castle as soon as they can.

No idea why he would go after Zoro, my argument was for plausibility. Unless it's some random character. The other 2 CP0 goal was to capture her, the 3rd one would not stay stationary if otherwise.

1 character was using a scythe and he was defeated by Killer.

So it makes it unknown
I don't think it's any character in this scenario. Depending on the pics and what Chopper said in the spoilers I think it's just Zoro's POV of his will fighting off death. A visualization of his determination to stay alive in order to achieve his dreams. Because if it's actually a character there's none that really make sense.

Hawkins is down, Brook is with Robin and won't leave her side, Killer would probably try to find Kid rather than Zoro, and the last CP0 member is concerned about leaving the island rather than chasing down potential targets.

:kailaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

This is so deluded lmao

There was no "cheapshot" queen lost the moment he couldn't see sanji, whatever he would've done wouldn't have even slowed the inevitable

And it wasn't for one second, osome had time to show up and both her and queen had whole monologues

It was for a solid minute, he ran out of stamina mainly because he prior to the fight:

Tanked punches from a zoan without defending himself

Fought queen for sometime

Had to defend zoro and chopper from king and queen

Then literally died before awakening his powers and regenerating

Zoro started his fight fully healed, sanji on the other hand lost a lot of stamina prior to the fight

Sanji can cause internal damages since ennies lobby

Also he managed to match luffy's speed in gear 2nd during yc before having any power up

His combat speed is higher than his travel speed since ifrit jambe just like diable jambe increases his overall speed

Sanji's flammes are the hottest we ever saw in the series

Saying that sanji can only speed blitz characters through cheap shots is as pathetic as it is laughable

There was no cheap shot at the end of the queen fight, queen was literally about to sit down and wait for sanji to reappear

How is that a cheap shot?

Keep deluding yourself into believing this bs lmao

Sonic synthes has at best as much damage output as Marco's attacks, who btw didn't push queen past zoan form
Idk what you are saying
In the end Infrit Jambe was a cheap shot Ambush right??
So how is that a speed feat?? Even chopper can land a hit on distracted Queen.

It seems very ambitious
Of course, Luffy surpasses the rest by defeating the strongest creature
And there is no need to fight weaker people
Luffy doesn't fight him a fairly one on one fight, remember Kaidou pass through a Gauntlet with a 15 Character.

Luffy vs BM will be a one on one since the beginning.

Remember this everyone, here are Zoro's feats since the start of this raid :

- Tanked Apoo's sneaky attack
- One shoted Apoo without aCOA or aCOC
- Took the medicine from Apoo and saved all the samurais
- Destroyed Queen's minigun with corona bullets
- Unlocked a new Homurasaki style ( can cut Fire and Magma )
- Slashed Kaido with Tatsumaki
- Tanked Bigmom's attack
- Saved Luffy 5 times ( against Apoo, against Bigmom 2 times, 2 times against Kaido )
- Tanked the strongest attack in the One Piece verse from 2 Yonkos in their all out form
- Blasted on the ground the shit out of Bigmom
- Scarred Hybrid Kaido with all bones broken
- Defeated King, the strongest YC1 while being nerfed by Enma
- Broke his Meito sword and cut his wing
- Unlocked aCOC without Ashura mod

- Is now fighting against the grim-reaper
--
AND NOW IS ABOUT TO KILL KAIDO, FORGE A BLACK BLADE with Enma and become the new King of the blade.

--
In the same time, Sanji is taking a nap after defeating a nerfed Queen who got low diffed by Marco, and stomped by Chopper MonsterPoint

Status
Not open for further replies.