Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is definitely faster than Zoro but let’s not pretend that Zoro had a difficult time reacting to King’s speed in 1035
Current Luffy which is fighting Kaido was potrayed to have the same speed than Zoro at the start of Wano.
People slaking on Zoro speed when he is one with the best feat so far in Wano as speed....but hey doesnt go well with the preheadcanon about Zoro right? :suresure:

- Chapter 1038: "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom".
- On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book.
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
- Chopper is worried about Zoro and the adverse effects of the Mink's medicine.
- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe.
-Izou has defeated his enemy but the CP0 appears. It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
- Yamato tries to stop the fire demon by attacking it directly.
This part to me only seems like 5-7 pages at most, inlcuding the title page. 11-13 pages on the BM side is what justifies the VS title.​
Paper is right, the first spoiler always not reveal much about the battle, the same was similar to WsW vs Jinbe, even similar build up:
"
- Chapter 1,018 : "Jinbe Vs. Who's Who".
- Tama becomes the target of Kaidou's subordinates.
- The Gifters and Shinuchi will be in charge of protecting her.
- Tama and Nami go on Speed's back (Usopp goes behind asking to be allowed to climb).
- Nami tells Zeus that they are now "companions".
- Zeus is very happy.
- CP-0 analyzes the battle after the last change.
- CP-0 also mention Who's Who.
- The rest of the chapter is Jinbe vs. Who's Who.
- Who's Who blames Shanks for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- In addition to having eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi, Who's Who is angry with Luffy for wearing Shanks's (Straw Hats) hat.
- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.
- At the end Jinbe uses a new attack against Who's Who.
- Break next week
"

The first part of the chapter took 5Pages, the rest for Jinbe vs WsW(10pages).
And we see many new skills who aren't where mentioned in the first spoiler.
I think the same happen this chapter, the first part probably take only 5-7pages and the rest count for Big mom vs Kid&Law where we see new moves and more action.
At top the fight continue in next chapter.
Same for Robin vs Black Maria spoiler, not much about their fight was mentioned.

I expect to get more spoilers and more details when the full summary come out.

I don't believe in comparisons lol
Sanji has shown to be wing of cooking and Zoro the wing of fighting

He is overpowered because he can straight up blitz opponents significantly faster faster Sanji like speed mode King while Sanji needs to cheap shot ambush Queen.

You said I am imagining things. I am curious here, what did I say that is imaginary??
I say you have a very wild Imagination because of the fact you actually believe 1 wing could easily beat the other

At least when I say it, I’m shitposting. But I truly believe Sanji to be stronger. Having haki advantages isn’t the deciding factor nor is it everything

Without durability, Zoro was put down from a single strike from a nerfed pleasure tier character named Kamazou and he didn’t use CoA…..that Scythe would’ve broken on Sanji’s skin…..

Also making excuses about how Sanji beat Queen doesn’t help your case. Sanji is a 21 year old chef, Queen is a 56 year old genius scientist who worked alongside judge and vegapunk….who’s fault is it that Queen got distracted for a moment in battle??? Sanji was distracted the entire battle by his thoughts and got hit IN BASE….did y’all scream “QUEEN IS CHEAPSHOTTING”
C’mon guys Do better….

Paper is right, the first spoiler always not reveal much about the battle, the same was similar to WsW vs Jinbe, even similar build up:
"
- Chapter 1,018 : "Jinbe Vs. Who's Who".
- Tama becomes the target of Kaidou's subordinates.
- The Gifters and Shinuchi will be in charge of protecting her.
- Tama and Nami go on Speed's back (Usopp goes behind asking to be allowed to climb).
- Nami tells Zeus that they are now "companions".
- Zeus is very happy.
- CP-0 analyzes the battle after the last change.
- CP-0 also mention Who's Who.
- The rest of the chapter is Jinbe vs. Who's Who.
- Who's Who blames Shanks for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- In addition to having eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi, Who's Who is angry with Luffy for wearing Shanks's (Straw Hats) hat.
- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.
- At the end Jinbe uses a new attack against Who's Who.
- Break next week
"

The first part of the chapter took 5Pages, the rest for Jinbe vs WsW(10pages).
And we see many new skills who aren't where mentioned in the first spoiler.
I think the same happen this chapter, the first part probably take only 5-7pages and the rest count for Big mom vs Kid&Law where we see new moves and more action.
At top the fight continue in next chapter.
Same for Robin vs Black Maria spoiler, not much about their fight was mentioned.

I expect to get more spoilers and more details when the full summary come out.
Big example is also just last chapter. Half of 1037 spoilers were about the Gorosei, yet they only had 2 of 17 pages.

Current Luffy which is fighting Kaido was potrayed to have the same speed than Zoro at the start of Wano.
People slaking on Zoro speed when he is one with the best feat so far in Wano as speed....but hey doesnt go well with the preheadcanon about Zoro right? :suresure:
Nah

Pre Exoskeleton Sanji was tied in speed to Zoro bare minimum, to the point they reached King and Queen at once, and they were all side by side

Status
Not open for further replies.