Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
got to love the fact that Kid and Law are being downplayed because they got temporarily defeated by Big Mom

irl they are doing better against big mom than Luffy was against kaido pre-1010
Additionaly to mention: Hardly buffed Big Mum. She permanently buffes herself even more, to be able to compete with the captains.
Post automatically merged:

(I've spoken to Bogard about requesting it and once I get paid later today, I'm gonna contact him again and make final arrangements as necessary!)

:Dr.Killer::zosmug::kidsmile::usosmug:
@Bogard
I just got a Mod-Appliance here.

What's Deniiro doing btw? Dude just vanished, will he come to aid Izo hm
It's really weird, the last things I remember him doing are typing up Sasaki and fighting Kaido with the other Scababrds. I've not seen him appear nor remember where he is, what he's doing or anything since then! Has he been fighting fodders this whole time?

It's very suspicious....He's probably gonna end up conveniently appearing with Hiyori and Orochi though.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ppl jumping the gun as usual, didn't you learn your lesson from the last spoiler when you thought Kaido defeated Luffy smh....
Hate it or love it Kid and Luffy are rivals

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hara intends for them to be but it lacks credibility for me.
The other two have the same martial prowess while being far smarter. Being an instinctual general does not excuse being an idiot.
Haha Shin is less and less an idiot these days, he matured

And shin weight and martial skills is a shade above the two others for me. In normal circumstances in a fight : Ouhon => Shin > Mouten but when riled up like crazy Shin > Ouhon > Mouten

And Shin talents is also to gather people and strong ones. Shin has the best subs out of the three : Kyou Kai and her sis, the Naki clan, the archer bros, Sugen and all the ones who has been with him since the beginning. Shin is a good leader : morale etc.

Even if you think the two others are above I don’t think the gap is huge at all. Really small for me or even not existant

G

Gorosei Informer

:goatasure: what's with this forum's complete disregard for law?
It is pretty annoying but maybe they are too much in character and thus hate "the Law" as pirates? Law is legit underrated and gets too much hate, hes a true bro, badass, genius and just all around awesome! I liked his more trolly, fun side side pre TS too though!

:sanmoji::lawsigh::kuzanope::mihanha:

And being completely fucked up mentally which makes the usage of haki highly unlikely. CoA at least was not shown iirc.
And of course Killer himself underlining he was not remotely himself, and he is not the boasting type unlike his captain.
Was there any proof that Killer was a mess in the head? Because his crazed laughter is just the side effect of SMILE fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.