Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was more of a supporter.Kaido was in the spotlight and got the most screentime

Not rly a fight per se,as you say,it was more of 1 shots

Yes,but more like small clashes on-screen.BM vs Law/Kidd need a chapter like 1037
I think this Korean spoiler isn't doing the chapter justice when it comes to fighting her. He likes to not elaborate on fight scenes.

I think, officially, 1038 is the real beginning to their fight with focus, like how 1037 was the "real" beginning to Luffy vs Kaido in terms of giving us more than 3 pages of fighting. I believe this chapter has 8-10 pages of their scenes, it's just not being described.

1.Kaido High Top tier
2.BigMom High Top tier
3.Luffy Mid Top tier
4.Kid/Zoro Low Top tier
5.Yamato/Law Inbetweener(im with Law not sure, perhaps he is around King/Marco lvl)
6.Marco/King High High tier
7.Sanji High Tier(close to YC1lvl)
8.Queen/Killer(Commander lvl)
9.Sulong Dukes
10.Jack

Would be my currently powerscaling, can change depends how Kid/Law perform and if ZKK happen or not.
So far I think in terms of neutral/objective, this list looking good.
I hope Kid do not disappoint me and show adv CoC, otherwise I rank him below...

Didnt kawamatsu mean fake oden. I mean fake oden come in after hiyori left the room. Then he came out again and came back until they're awake to surprise them
Nah they are talking about who healed them. Fake Oden doesn't show up until right after that dialogue. It shouldn't be him. Why would he be in there before, then leave, then come back lol?

I just think it's unfair to Sanji to discredit him because his feat was against Queen

Because either way we're making an assumption

Either we assume that Sanji would briefly be invisible to almost everyone or we assume that he wouldn't be just because it's Queen
Which is more likely😂😂😂 ignore the tards. Sanjis outspeeding everyone but kizaru

G

Gorosei Informer

True. Oda did not make it obvious.

However, Blackbeard is aware that Luffy and the new generation are in Wano with Big Mom chasing them. Its safe to bet that Blackbeard knows about the Poneglyphs, and the reason why they are fighting there. After the end of the warlords, Teach is clearly going somewhere. He could literally use this opportunity to take out one of the other emperors when they are weakened by the battle and take the Poneglyphs with him. Its dirty but Its something he would do based on his past actions.

The name of Blackbeard pirates' ship is called the Saber of Xebec. The captain of the Rocks crew was Rocks D Xebec and he started this crew on Hachinosu island which is the exact same place where BB is creating his Pirate heaven. As Van Auger said, there is no such thing as coincidence, there's only fate. Blackbeard is very likely connected to the Rocks and he may be his son which explains why he remained hidden from the WG thanks to WB, and is using an alias. Worst case scenario what if Teach intends to revive the Rocks Pirates by allying himself with Weebil (new Whitebeard), Big Mom, and Kaido to take out the Straw Hats.

Its very unlikely this will happen but if it does it will completely elevate Wano into a legendary arc.
With Moria with him now too, he could even resurrect Xebec potentially if he has access to his corpse! Or WB and Ace at least?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
brook or killer won't attk zoro, the probability of that shinigami as an DF ability by a cp0 agent is very high.
They wont attack him. But he is hallucinating in that circumstances. Even if Killer is just reaching his hand in Zoros direction, to help him up, in hallucinating state he could just see it as an attack with an Scythe, since Killer has his Weapons passively on his hands.

It's funny how everyone was expecting much more of the Tobiroppo's fights, especially Who's Who vs Jinbei, "Don't worry Who's Who is not done yet"

Even more for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King

Oda simply crushed everyones expectations

As Morj said, we should expect Wano to be awesome, so we are going to guide our minds to believe that regardless of anything else.

Since Queen showed the ability to use Germa abilities, i was like "Holy shit this will be the best fight in the series", the potential was so big, everyone was theorizing about Queen using the Ice Oni on himself then using Reiju's powers to remove the side effects and only boost his strength, then we still had Judge's electromagnetic powers...

King was basically offscreened for the whole arc, "King the Background" was quite popular here. Then he lasts the same as Queen did, Oda rushed every single thing about King in one fucking chapter with a few well drawed panels, "BRUUHH THE RIGHT HAND WOW", his race is more important than the character itself.

Not even going to mention Jack here ffs...

Can't people understand how much this drags down the arc??

It's like we shouldn't expect shit from Oda and his ability to draw the MCs battles anymore, but useless plots like "Tama and her Kibi dango", silhouettes, fake deaths supposed to be emotional, fake hype shit like "Evil Sanji", Big Mom being used as the most convenient and dumb plot device ever, lots of plots being introduced but not resolved, instead he adds more plots... none of those had an actual payoff. Why is Raizo vs Fukurokuju even happening, to wank Oden LMAO?

When you realize most of the battles have been happening offscreen is lame as hell.

This is so disappointing. And then we need to hear that "you built your expectations too high", when they were never matched to begin with.

At best Zoro surpassed some expectations, and we had good plots with Sanji, especially him destroying the Raid Suit... But other than that, it's TRASH and im mad
I honestly have to agree with everything you said

J

Joy D. MADS

brook or killer won't attk zoro, the probability of that shinigami as an DF ability by a cp0 agent is very high.
Zoro could be hallucinating or having DELIRIUMS due this shit medicine... It's the most easy way to go for Oda and the one who I personally expect from this...

And lastly we have Chopperd's comment just before Zoro saw this "Shinigami".

So yes:

- Brook due to deliriums.
- Killer due to deliriums.

The other CP0 member last time was sitting at the waiting room again... So I do not expect him magically now being after Zoro.

Can't see it, so it's the obvious way, drugs everywere.

Oda is doing a PSA on abusing painkillers. Okay, well...

Maybe the great swordsmen overcame death? Maybe Zoro's destiny has something to do with all that shit talked by Kozaburo?
I feel like this could be another form of power up for the Grandmaster.

To overcome potential death out of side effects of a medicine and a superlative occasion to get back on track to defeat Kaido. 🤔

With Moria with him now too, he could even resurrect Xebec potentially if he has access to his corpse! Or WB and Ace at least?
I still think that if Wano's whole deal is about connecting to spirits/dead (i.e. why Zoro sees a shinigami), then this how we get Rocks back somehow. Maybe BM sees him after being defeated and uses her soul powers to bring him back or let's him maintain ethereal form. Maybe he meets Blackbeard and Moria is used to get his body back.

Idk. It's always been clear to me that Rocks is the Lurking Legend (related to WB), but because he's allegedly dead I have zero idea how he's Luffy's greatest enemy thus far.

Dunno if someone mentioned this yet but I am pretty sure Zoro said to Hachi back in Arlong Park something along the lines of “until I defeat Mihawk not even the Shinigami can take my life”
So
I think this is also another opportunity for him to grow against the difficulties his path can present to him :zosmug:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Chapter 1036 we see the 3rd CP0 member chilling in the room telling the other 2 to hurry up so they can leave the castle.

There's been no indication since then that he wanted to go specifically after Zoro or made any mention of leaving his room at all. Not to mention that there are other high-value targets closer to him compared to Zoro who's out of the way on the very edge of the island. Add in how he coincidentally needs to have a grim reaper DF or a scythe weapon and I just think this idea is way too out there.

People are making this too complicated, considering that this scene happens right as Chopper is talking about Mink Medicine side effects it's more than safe to say that this vision is connected to that in some way.

I think this Korean spoiler isn't doing the chapter justice when it comes to fighting her. He likes to not elaborate on fight scenes.

I think, officially, 1038 is the real beginning to their fight with focus, like how 1037 was the "real" beginning to Luffy vs Kaido in terms of giving us more than 3 pages of fighting. I believe this chapter has 8-10 pages of their scenes, it's just not being described.
Its probably gonna be switching back and forth like zoro and sanji's fights imo

Status
Not open for further replies.