Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Times that Big Mom has addressed Kidd in this fight:

+ this chapter

Vs times she’s addressed Law

Kidd is the one finishing all the combos with double page spreads at the end of the chapter. Kidds the one with CoC. Kidd is the one who has previous history and beef with BM. Hes the one who began the fight vs her 1 v 1 before Law even joined+ had to deal with the whole Hawkins subplot. But sure he’s the support in this fight. Aight lol
yet law is the only one who can really hurt her with the KROOM...

:few:

She will be at elbaf or mentioned many times

Oda likes BM

Nope they didn't change the goal
Ever since Kidd went after BM, it was to stop her from getting back to the roof
They only spoke what they been doing

Kidd still wanna beat her and other, surpass Yonko.
As long as BM is active, alliance is doomed
She gotta be taken out one way or another even if Kaido loses
He literally said he's changing his goal, read the summary

He's just stalling and waiting for Kaido to fall

Last edited:
Times that Big Mom has addressed Kidd in this fight:

+ this chapter

Vs times she’s addressed Law

Kidd is the one finishing all the combos with double page spreads at the end of the chapter. Kidds the one with CoC. Kidd is the one who has previous history and beef with BM. Hes the one who began the fight vs her 1 v 1 before Law even joined+ had to deal with the whole Hawkins subplot. But sure he’s the support in this fight. Aight lol
You can see she's been baiting Kidd personally, calling him out... wanting to finish him at any cost
This chapter she's shocked kidd is up...meaning Kidd is the one who got hurt the most by Linlin offscreen.
She is very pissed at Kidd... like instead if going after law coz he hit her, she focused on Kidd earnestly

People who think law is the main guy and Kidd the backup are crazy

rofl

wym wtf am I talking about
you quoted me insisting on the awakened attacks law has shown so far > gk , trying to argue the stamina drain is due to her size over what law literally stated in the panel.
rofl
backed up what I said with a panel and you continue to give your half ass interpretation of what's happening unbelievable.
bigger room == bigger toll has already been established but that's not the point in the panel .very clear context in that panel and it has everything to do with his awakening .
his awakening attacks landed on big mom are far stronger than gamma knife and take a bigger toll than gamma knife and his regular attacks would as implied by law . he would only sacrifice that much not cause big mom is a giant but because he realises his attacks without awakening wouldn't harm her significantly .
(they aren't ineffective because she's big btw ) another horseshit point that you cant substantiate with a panel. the only difficulty associated with gamma knife is locating the heart.
this is a very simple scene to understand .
First of all, try learning some punctuation. It looks like I'm reading something that a mental asylum escapee wrote.

Secondly, I didn't say GK > awakening or whatnot. I said awakening is a mode, and not every awakened move automatically > non-awakened move. For example, Red Roc > Kong Gun, even though Kong Gun is of a "stronger mode".

Some awakened moves are not even combat related. You (and some others) were arguing since awakening took a toll on him, every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move. That makes no sense. Law shortened his life to try to put up that Gamma Knife and room in DR.

yet law is the only one who can really hurt her with the KROOM...

:few:
Forgetting Kidd is also the other who can really hurt her.

.btw He didn't use awakening this chapter...he used his basic df skill
There was no assign...he just used magnetic force on himself
Maybe awakening to boost himself

Downplaying Kidd is silly
It is also Kidd's attack which makes BM go full serious each time not Law's
Oda keeps giving Kidd the last blow while BM tanks Law's attack and gets up to only focus on Kidd the most

kidd never said taking her down is not what he wants
if so
quote it for me .
Big Mom: "So you want my head that much..."

Kid: "...!!
Hahaha... I already feel like we're doing this for a different purpose...
Kaidou must be NEAR to be defeated already.
If you let a drop of water fall onto a rock everyday, it creates a hole in that rock.
Hah. Hah.
Zero damage? There's no way you take no damage from all this fighting!!
Law and Kid: "We won't let you go on the rooftop
even if we have to die!!!"

Stop forcing ZkK STUFF

you guys turning everything into "more reasons ZKk will happen"
Oda isn't giving zoro more plot
What is he gonna do? Become erza...get up and fly to the sky to kill Kaido while he was unable to move after Rooftop cause of the broken bones
Now with double the pain, he's gonna get up and do that

You guys don't realise that zoor kiling kaido means Luffy failed to win! Failed to save wano and it is actually Zoro who did it

What One Piece are you guys reading?
Since when anyone else gets to finish he main villain to save the Island other than Luffy?
Maybe they watch the non canon One Piece movie with Saga :suresure::milaugh::vistalaugh:

First of all, try learning some punctuation. It looks like I'm reading something that a mental asylum escapee wrote.

Secondly, I didn't say GK > awakening or whatnot. I said awakening is a mode, and not every awakened move automatically > non-awakened move. For example, Red Roc > Kong Gun, even though Kong Gun is of a "stronger mode".

Some awakened moves are not even combat related. You (and some others) were arguing since awakening took a toll on him, every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move. That makes no sense. Law shortened his life to try to put up that Gamma Knife and room in DR.
I agree with this, not all awakened moves are automatically stronger. Shock Wille looks like an enhanced injection shot, idk if it’s stronger than GK. Also we haven’t seen an awakened version of GK yet

Status
Not open for further replies.