Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One out-of-context post got these replies:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384107

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384117

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384125

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384145

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1038-spoilers-discussion.21431/post-2384207

・I never spoke on Oda's behalf saying that wanted the story to be free of supernatural elements. Oda himself said he wanted the story to be free of supernatural elements beyond DFs and I conveyed that information. It was from his 1998 interview in Comickers: https://www.apricot.com/~fuu/paradise3/oda/cm1098.html Several elements have changed since then as Oda has expanded his options over the years and has become a more flexible storyteller. Even the element of 'flying' has been expanded, albeit significantly limited from something compared to DB.

・One Piece *has* fantastic elements but Oda avoids them whenever he can. The Klabautermann is certainly one example but the Klabautermann is more related to the concept of a soul and we know that not only do souls exist in the world of One Piece, we know there's an actual land of the dead.

・When I brought up Oda's statement in the past it was related to fantastic elements that occur for no reason. The examples specifically being, Raizou having ninpou 'just because' or Onimaru being able to shapeshift 'just because'. Those 'just because' arguments are why I brought that interview statement and in the end, both cases were completely correct.

・Here's the kicker....

I have been talking for about half a decade about how I STRONGLY BELIEVE souls will play a role in the greater story of One Piece.

Not only have I been gabbing about it for years, but my gabbing has evidently even left an impression on people:
・Still rubbing my eyes that someone just made a rando biased assumption that I'm an atheist without even knowing me.

・I don't run the One Piece Podcast, lol.

So maybe instead of running into a swamp of bias based on partial statements with zero context over an idea that directly conflicts with what I've been arguing for, for years, just ask for a clarification.
tears
library of ohara with this type of energy is needed .
esp excited to see him come across @ArturCantSpeakJapanese .

So the Mink senzu bean is just about to expire? RIP zoIo

only zoIofags will miss you

inb4 Law will perform the immortality surgery to zoIo to save his ass again for the 100th time lmao:ihaha:

I guess it’s only natural that people who don’t like Kidd will just try to downplay his role and throw the credit at his teammate Law. Pretty funny lol. How much you wanna bet Kidd delivers the finishing blow on Big Mom too?
Even if Kidd delivers the finishing blow on Big Mom (not happening lol) we all know who contributed more in the fight overall.

Kidd delivers finishing blow is just like Nami dealing finishing blow to Absalom while Sanji did the most work. Or Nami dealing finishing blow to Ulti while Big Mom did the most work.

You have Kaido pretty low.

If we are gunna stop trolling for a bit, can you explain why when Dragon and Mihawk are featless
Mihawk because to me no one has solidified their place as strongest man in the World besides Mihawk, to the point where even if we take away his title I'd still have him at number 1 spot.

For starters Zoro hasn't even mastered Enma fully, he is still one step from reaching Oden's level and he will do so when he can use Enma freely.

Oden himself is to me a Yonko level character but then making a black blade is a feat even above being Yonko level.
Not even Gol D Roger can make a black blade and Wano has portrayed making Enma as specifically an accomplishment Oden's Haki was not strong enough to do so.

So making black blade makes Mihawk exceptional even if we take just Yonko and Admirals

Then the fact that Dracule Mihawk and 2 Armed (Prime) Shanks are the only characters whose duel was so great it "Shook the grand line" according to Whitebeard. Their duel became a historical event only because of how crazy the duel was. There was no stakes attached like Akainu vs Aokiji. And Kaido and Big Mom fighting for days and no one even in Wano noticed.

So another exceptional feat/portrayal from Mihawk

Chapter 1033 Confirms becoming World's Strongest Swordsman is a Kingly Ambition, the only other Kingly Ambition is becoming Pirate King in the entire series. These are two end game ambitions, becoming an Emperor is not a Kingly ambition as emperors themselves don't wish to be just that, they are pursuing a Kingly ambition of becoming Pirate King.

Mihawk being King of swordsman in today's Era means his Conqueror's Haki would be stronger than all swordsmen alive and that includes Shanks because if Shanks CoC was on Mihawk level he'd be contender for Strongest Swordsman in the world The Ambition of a King.

Talking about Shanks, another Emperor level character like Oden (stronger than Oden imo) is portrayed to be below Shanks not just through Mihawk's title, but also Vivre Card "Waiting for Swordsman stronger than Shanks" and Mihawk himself having "Suffering from Success" crisis and him looking down on Shanks as One armed Has been. It isn't just a taunt but state of mind of Mihawk, to him the only man alive in the entire world capable of competing with him as a fighter has nerfed himself to the point where he is shell of his past self.

Shanks is still emperor level but not on the level of Mihawk

And most importantly this.

Swordsmen in One Piece are pure swordsmen based on Oda's own wish, Oda decides who to conisder a swordsman and who not to consider.

The author of Manga has commented on this picture as "Swordsmen in One Piece" and Gol D Roger, pirate King is included in that picture

Zoro is the most important swordsman in One Piece, it is his journey we are following, not Roger's so when its all said and done for the proper pay off to following Zoro's journey for all these years, he will end up being stronger than every swordsman in history with his conqueror's Haki being stronger than any swordsman in history by default.

So for Zoro to be Pirate King level+ and Mihawk to be Zoro's current final destination, Mihawk has to be pirate king level character

So to sum it all up
Mihawk is the man
-Who shook the grand line through his battle
-Made a permanent Black blade
-Confirmed final destination of someone with Kingly Ambition
-Strongest Swordsman in the World
-Suffering from success because he is so strong

These aren't stats of a mere Yonko level character imo

NOW DRAGON
Well I am just giving him a last chance.
One more arc and he doesn't do shit, I am putting him in top 7 top 8

Other than Chopper i agree. It just might be his body returning normal. It didnt feel like plotline to me.

Oh right, Denjiro disappeared. Idc about him tbh. Do you have any good idea what he will do now.
Nah the Chopper dialogue happens after he grows back. I think Lance confused that part. He grows back and then looks at his hands commenting that he feels weird.

I'm not sure about Denjiro lol. Probably something big, but I have no idea.

Attacks used in parallel are of equal caliber. That's how it happened in chapter 1030. There is little to no reason to not make Kid use awakening when his partner did when the attacks worked in parallel to each other. Basically, what you guys are implying is, that 'Punk Corna Dio' is as strong 'Shock Wille' which in turn is as powerful as 'Assign: Punk Crash'. Not to even mention, the 'Shock Wille" from this chapter is actually much stronger than it was from chapter 1030. So Kid must've surpassed his own awakening move without awakening.

Everyone knows metals are metals but we've seen Kid being forced to physically defend against the metal homies when he could just repel them. The only logical reason why he couldn't repel them is the fact that they have souls now. Since Kid's awakening can assign magnetism to anything, it makes perfect sense why he's now able to attract them now, which he couldn't do previously.
I'm not implying anything, I'm just telling you it's not awakening, because there is zero implication Kid is using awaking lol.

You saying he "couldn't" previously doesn't work here. It's a one panel scene in 1036. You literally cannot show Kid repelling anything in one panel. He also never actually uses repel anymore lol.
Post automatically merged:

It felt weird and it's now back to normal
No guys, the dialogue came after he changes it back. Lance has it backwards in his summary

Status
Not open for further replies.