Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the skeleton (brook) might be doing something thats actually helping zoro somehow tbh
Cause if the promise between him and sanji means anything i dont think hes gonna be out of the arc already
i dont see why people call him brook
and i dont see how zoro ducks the consequences of the drug
dealing with the sanji stuff which was ultimately a ruse is pointless at this point.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ALSO DONT FORGET ZORO NEVER GOT HIT BY ANY OF KINGS SPECIAL ATTACKS

ZORO NEVER GOT HIT BY KINGS MAGMA FLAMES ONCE

SO ZORO DID NOT TAKE MUCH DAMAGE AT ALL

THE ONLY ATTACK ZORO GOT HIT AND IT ONLY PARTICALLY GRAZED HIS STOMACHE

SANJI GOT HIT WITH BROCNHO SNAKE SQUEEZE ( DEFEAT COA MASTERS )
ALL VINSMOKES ABILITY

DONT FORGOT THIS!!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Does this solidify ZKK as nobody has seen Zoro's heroics in Wano? :pepeanger:

In all seriousness, this makes me believe Zoro is not done in this arc, he will do more. But he wasnt supposed to move even before taking the medicine. I wonder how he will do more in this state.
Turn him into Erza tier character amd have Kuinas ghost make a pact with the devil to have Zoro ignore pain

????

No, he used his regular powers to attract them to his own body.

Assign literally is used to make someone else magnetic. He did not use awakening.

Are you reading properly?
he used his awakening to amplify the pull. correlating events make this obvious.

he used assigned to apply magnetism to big mom, big mom used homies to stop it, by using his awakening they became back under his power by using an amplified pull. not every move has to have a name to realize that he is using something he openly discussed using with law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.