Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also shes somehow not using her adv coc attacks even tho she did that against page one and ulti...

Oda 🤡🤡
Majority is off-screened fighting, she must have used it at some point. Also her CoC was leaking and knocking fodder out at one point, what was the point of using regular CoC against Kidd and Law? It must have been aCoC

Also she used a serious powerup expending her own lifespan, and creating more homies which should be more taxing. That implies that she deems all her basic arsenal (which includes aCoC) before her powerup would prove insufficient of taking down Law and Kid

G

Gorosei Informer

If Kidd does land the finishing move on BM, do y'all think it will his biggest moment in the series, or will he have an even bigger role in the future? Any thoughts on what that role could be?

I really want to see more of Kidd, Killer and their backstories, but i'm not sure if Oda will deliver.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
I have a feeling we get Kidds backstory with Shanks as Shanks aside from Kaido, is the one Kidd has such personal connections too and I'm sure an even bigger desire to take him down, kill even him and get revenge now. His similarities to Shanks and being a rival to Luffy and having completely contrasting relationship with Shanks is definitely not coincidence.

To even really dream big, I hope Kidd is heavily involved in Film Red naturally especially for obvious reasons but also what I said above. Also Film Red has a music and even concert theme, maybe a rock one even and given Kidds crew are based on a "metal band" theme as well rock, goth and whatever, I'm even more adamant that that need to be involved too.
Kidd was in Stampede too so no reason for him to not be here too imo.

I also suspect Franky serves as a sort of blue oni to Kids Red oni as the trope goes, they are very similar in interests and that can't be coincidence too imo. They might even become BFFs or friendly rivals over their love of robots and mechanics/engineering or whatever.

I also suspect Kidd is related to Vegapunk somehow or at least connected definitely. Maybe inspired by him directly? Franky now has heavy associations to Vegapunk and Frankys parentage is unknown still, so this might be all deliberate setup by Oda?

I know this is very or extremely wishful thinking but I am a Kidd stan ofc and I really
want to see him get so much glory, shine, love and such.

Law got multiple arcs in a row and a full backstory in Dressrosa vs his lifelong nemesis. I think Kidd will get the same vs Shanks tbh. Dirty God/Deity Shanks is gonna get heavy scrutiny in his arc from his benevolent, noble, diplomatic etc reputation and history imo.

I still have more to say on Shanks and even Kidd too but I'll conclude by saying I think Bullet was meant to show what Kidd could be like too, I've not fully watched Stampede but his DF and usage of it reminded of Kidd somewhat and Kidd did fight him too with Luffy ofc.

Also I'm gonna message Bogard now abd make final arrangements for funding the Kidd theme and having it made!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/VMjY6u8Vayg

Status
Not open for further replies.