Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He barely survived on Ikkoku lol

Oda nerf bigmom
Could have spam Ikkoku and Adcoc punches lol
true, but hey I dont care, I dotn wanna shit further on this fight
The true is the fight was meh as fuck...I dont get people exited, there is 0 struggling in the panel no clashing, no dynamic panel just a few time a double spread.... the same guys were saying how trash is queen vs sanji fight but this is even worse.

0 dynamic panel a fight that was totally off panel (so we have no fuking clue if they just stand there and watch each other for 3 hours like the anime does.....)

So far
1ZorovsKing
2Luffy&Kaido
3RobinvsBlack Maria
4QueenvsSanji
5Kid&Law vs Big Mom

true, but hey I dont care, I dotn wanna shit further on this fight
The true is the fight was meh as fuck...I dont get people exited, there is 0 struggling in the panel no clashing, no dynamic panel just a few time a double spread.... the same guys were saying how trash is queen vs sanji fight but this is even worse.

0 dynamic panel a fight that was totally off panel (so we have no fuking clue if they just stand there and watch each other for 3 hours like the anime does.....)

So far
1ZorovsKing
2Luffy&Kaido
3RobinvsBlack Maria
4QueenvsSanji
5Kid&Law vs Big Mom
Hopefully nxt chapter we will see Bigmom use Napoleon again

Spam Maser cannon , Ikkoku

She looks better than him overall. Taking on both Awakened Law and Kidd at the same time. Has had far less damage than Kaido overall though his endurance is probably better. She isn't even actively using CoC coating rn. Among other reasons such as her being the only one to have the 'Great Pirate' title like Roger and WB.
But both awakened law and kid combined are weaker than current Luffy

This was a waste of a chapter with very little progression. Editor do your fucking job
We don't need another update of Raizo and Fuku staring each other down with their "jutsus"
We don't need Law and Kidd showing off their awakening again as if it is new (after fighting off screen for however long, despite saying they could only use it for one attack), we don't need Big Mom lazily whining about the roof when she won't even use adv CoC to finish these guys off.
No one believes Zoro is going to die, cut the cap and move on.
Izo vs CP0 has no hype or relevance whatsoever, unless Usopp snipes them from 20 miles away or something.

The only bits of actual "progression" were Chopper rebounding to normal and Yamato/fireball reaching the gunpowder.

This was a waste of a chapter with very little progression. Editor do your fucking job
We don't need another update of Raizo and Fuku staring each other down with their "jutsus"
We don't need Law and Kidd showing off their awakening again as if it is new (after fighting off screen for however long, despite saying they could only use it for one attack), we don't need Big Mom lazily whining about the roof when she won't even use adv CoC to finish these guys off.
No one believes Zoro is going to die, cut the cap and move on.
Izo vs CP0 has no hype or relevance whatsoever, unless Usopp snipes them from 20 miles away or something.

The only bits of actual "progression" were Chopper rebounding to normal and Yamato/fireball reaching the gunpowder.
Bigmom is dumb as hell
A brute with little brain

Status
Not open for further replies.