Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What if Law turns off his Kroom here :believe:
by the way the 2 awakening to work need to have phisical contact, Law can easly tag the target but if you aint big Mom Law is gona have an hard time.....expanding his blade aint working on characters with good coo and that can block easily or have good speed feat.
Same kidd...the awakening aint anything compare to the admiral df power.....

Oda really loves mechas and wanted to make a mecha series after OP was done so this is probably why he's doing it with Franky and Kid so much too, as he may not be able to do that series and he's compromising here. Or he's just fulfiling his mecha fanboyism anyway ofc and he knows a lot of readers especially male ones ofc would enjoy it.

The way he has Nami and Robin be unimpressed by Franky seems like a deliberate nod to his beliefs on "boys toys" and mechas being cool shit that only boys would really enjoy usually and such ofc.
People don't understand this

Oda loves mechas! He been dreaming to draw robots...mecha stuff while also has his own version of magnet users
That's why Kidd fighting style isn't what we expected

1. And literally Linlins power is to take controll over any objects she give souls to. So both their powers are literally controlling objects. Since she had already the controll over it, he needed to overpower her to take the controll. And he did.

2. Nobody said the Bull Attack itself is the strongest overall. But it was the right choice at the moment. And your question was why it is impressive. The impressive part is to overpower Linlin by taking controll and using that strategy to make a significant amount of damage. So he was impressive in Force (controll) and strategy (using her homies) at the same time.
Honestly Jinbeis feats against Big Mom are significantly more impressive than Kidds

1. And literally Linlins power is to take controll over any objects she give souls to. So both their powers are literally controlling objects. Since she had already the controll over it, he needed to overpower her to take the controll. And he did.

2. Nobody said the Bull Attack itself is the strongest overall. But it was the right choice at the moment. And your question was why it is impressive. The impressive part is to overpower Linlin by taking controll and using that strategy to make a significant amount of damage. So he was impressive in Force (controll) and strategy (using her homies) at the same time.
1.) Is that why Nami easily manipulated Zeus when she impreganated him with her weather egg lmao.

2.) Not really that impressive lmao. He shouldve taken control of those metal homies from day dot.

Did people just forget chapter 1031? "I haven't felt that much pain in decades"

"B-but it's just metal"
It does more damage than anything that hit big mom so far, that includes full power direct hit from Zeus and Jinbe's strongest attack, Vagabond Drill

I guarantee you she took damage from the bull

Because he dont need Haki to do that

That fucker attacks with spatial hax which ignores Dura
Mr Lore and Feats same spatial Hax was irrelevant against Kaido same Kaido who Zoro fucked up even without using CoC.

Kaidos durability >>>> Big Moms durability through lore and feats and current Zoros attacks >>> Ashura Roof Top through Lore and Feats

Through Lore and Feats Zoro Haki Hame Has Big Moms bung hole into Hell before she can even blink.

She'd get one or two shotted by Zoro

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
1.) Is that why Nami easily manipulated Zeus when she impreganated him with her weather egg lmao.

2.) Not really that impressive lmao. He shouldve taken control of those metal homies from day dot.
1. She didnt took controll, she manipulated him on a personal level. Completely different kind of story. Do you even want to take the discussion or just joke/troll around?

2. Okay, you just want to troll around. Dont even read my post, dont argue with it. Just repeat already debunked answers...

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro fanboys and OP fans bash erza while zoro is the ezra of OP

Broken bones Zoro can still fight off prometheus and kaido a bit...
In fact zoro stppping hakai for few seconds which was b.s already

Is no different from Ezra with broken bones getting up to destroy meteors
Yeah I completely agree, I instantly got PTSD flashbacks to Erza and the meteor with the Hakai moment and Zoro being able to fight after it. I kept joking with a former friend that FT was gonna be better than OP eventually at this rate of decline and I doubt that will truly be accurate, OP is geting way too similar to FT ironically now and it's very disturbing. Starting to feel more like a generic Shonen honestly.

I've had how Oda has turned Nami into a lightning spammer now, why not a variety of weather attacks including snow, blizzards, tornadoes, gale force winds, rain and lightning combo or even acid rain maybe? Hailstorms too....

I found pre TS fights to be more engaging, creative and fun tbh. I was frustrated with how helpless Nami and Usopp are and despite Usopp and his plants and CoO awakening (the latter hasn't even been relevant since Dressrosa) and Nami with the free powerup from Big Mom herself via Zeus and Usopp's pointless new staff upgrade for her, they are still helpless and cowardly as before.

Given who they're fighting and what they're dealing with and have endured, surely they couldn't have awoken armanent haki and have Nami gain CoO too by now? Really Oda?

Oda can still give us great stuff like some of Kaido's and BM's attacks, Luffy's Gear 4th stuff, Katakuri's moveset, Cracker's moveset and even Queen and King but he didn't even give Jack any named moves and wasted him so much too.

I really feel like Oda's writing is regressing in some ways and the way he is handling Zoro is really not helping imo. Feels like Oda is trying to force another Nothing Happened moment somewhat with Hakai before and now the Mink medicine stuff combined with this random grim reaper now too.

If Zoro is getting wanked this much, what is he gonna be like by EOS? Can Mihawk tank a Hakai? Shanks too? Roger? Oden? Rayleigh? Whitebeard? Etc. Its INSANE! Surely Zoro only tanked for 1.5 seconds or w/e but it's still absurdity. Oda really loves his flashy moments and huge feats without caring about the implications and thus consequences on the powerscaling especially.

As much as I love it too, I do find Robin's new demon form completely random and not making any sense. I love the idea of her having the Kali fruit instead and maybe her fruit was renamed then to hide it but I don't think it's true at all either. her making a giant demon form of herself made no sense as fucking awesome as it was though.

Also still no haki gain for the SHs as far as I remember/have noticed aside from CoO for Usopp and CoC for Zoro. It really makes no sense.

This chapter would have been better if a majority of it was mainly focused on Kid and Law vs Big Mom and not just the last six pages, and the fight it self was just Big Mom beats down Kid and Law, then attacks their subordinates, Law attacks Big Mom, Kid attacks Big Mom, and that's it.

For a chapter titled Kid and Law vs Big Mom, it was really underwhelming. I'm really hoping Oda will show more of the fight in the next chapter, the problem with this fight is that Oda is off screening a majority of it and when he does finally focus on it we only see a little bit of the fight.

Oyaboon Jinbei putting in the work this chapter again. This guy is a huge addition to the crew. I have a feeling he will always get somewhat easy fights in every arc so that he is fresh enough afterwards to do general clean up and support to weaker SH and allied fodders.

Tell me how this Bull is any different to that giant metal floating thingy, or his big metal arm. Sure it may be bigger. But its just a damn metal construct. And we see metal contructs dont do shit to Meme in general. However now it does....why ? Because of Law.
So maany chapters and we still got dudes in here that don't even know how Kidds powers even work lol. Go read chapter 1001 again. He's not just throwing some metal at Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.