Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
1.) What happened ? I thought Big Mom's homies werent easily manipulated lmao. Then I bring up an example and you completely flop. Personal lvl my ass. Nami dont even have a DF and she controlled Zeus with ease.

2.) Cope your trying to make something thats not impressive sound amazing.
1. Again, read. Controll vs. Manipulate. Her objects have souls, Nami manipulated the soul, convinced zeus on a personal level. Kid took controll over them, against their will. Controll =/= manipulation. How can you not understand this?

2. Using her homies to damage her, by strategic understanding of her build up. Its impressive, if you like it or not. I dont care, but i said this will happen several month ago. :)

I actually hope that Kid doesn't get any power up in this fight
Imagine the meltdown if he defeats a yonko while barely using haki and with no asspulls
Just overpowering her with metal constructs until she goes sleepy
:cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Punk Gibson is the coolest attack we saw from Kidd.
The attack on Appo was clean.

I wish Kidd stuck to punches and slaps than these stuff we see from him but what can we say?

It's Oda with his weird decisions
With magnetism there is a lot you can do either for defense or offense.

If Oda wants to go the mΓ©cha way why not but at least show us something huge with cool gear and steam that punch like a truck

Even now the bull was barely shown and his attack power against BM wasn’t highlight at all. But blood, no special effect on the bull etc

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Stop forcing ZkK STUFF

you guys turning everything into "more reasons ZKk will happen"
Oda isn't giving zoro more plot
What is he gonna do? Become erza...get up and fly to the sky to kill Kaido while he was unable to move after Rooftop cause of the broken bones
Now with double the pain, he's gonna get up and do that

You guys don't realise that zoor kiling kaido means Luffy failed to win! Failed to save wano and it is actually Zoro who did it

What One Piece are you guys reading?
Since when anyone else gets to finish he main villain to save the Island other than Luffy?
No ZKK doesn't equate to Luffy failing. And doesn't conflict with his mission.

Luffy can very well defeat Kaido. Even a dog should know that he is not going to kill him nevertheless.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda's powerscaling is just loose and flexible really imo, its just for fanservice to every fandoms he had garnered, nothing set in stone as long as its to meet the plot requirement and since the author himself doesnt take that stuff strictly either.
Yeah exactly, his blasΓ©, trolling attitude doesn't help. He seems to rather enjoying leading us on and trolling us, evading questions or giving cryptic and nonsensical answers instead. Keep us chasing that carrot on the stick.

It makes sense too what you said there, Dragonball, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc fans have come over from their series ending and it has affected the community drastically too. Toei even said they wanted to make the Wano anime more like DBS when it was said the DBS team were coming to work on it or something.

That does seem to be true unfortunately, it really sucks for us. All these constant new questions and mysteries and giving us scraps of what we really want, with the vain hope we might see more of it or what's missing in the next few months or especially and more likely years at least.

It also doesn't help that we're probably on about 36 chapters a year currently so that gives us 108 chapters only in 3 years. That is dragging down the pacing even harder and making the wait for so many things as well as the story to progress all the more worse too. Something like 20-25% slower than what we should be getting?
And instead of cutting down his story to help rectify the problems that caused his health issues too, he's still overworking whilst working less time than he actually does, he's still adding tons of unnecessary characters, distractions, minor plot lines and ways to stall the story and such too.

It's absolutely insane how truly overbloated the story has become now. I really dread for future arcs now too.

1. Again, read. Controll vs. Manipulate. Her objects have souls, Nami manipulated the soul, convinced zeus on a personal level. Kid took controll over them, against their will. Controll =/= manipulation. How can you not understand this?

2. Using her homies to damage her, by strategic understanding of her build up. Its impressive, if you like it or not. I dont care, but i said this will happen several month ago. :)
1.) Im talking about the first intance. When she just used her weather egg to control him.

2.) k

Status
Not open for further replies.