Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh its Oda's way of pleasing the "Captain Trio"tards after turning both into Luffy and Zoro's cheer leaders on the roof top.

Now Law Oda can do all the bullshit and made him punch above his weight class through hax and he is doing so with all the PIS in the world.

Kidd is as trash now as he was on the roof top
Law is really impressive and hax...Ill give him that. He could deffo take down a Calamity

@Brendan Schaub Oda is portraying Zoro in Wano to be someone who is too complete as a fighter, doesn't matter if its land air or sea, doesn't matter if you are the most destructive character in the series, most durable, fastest, haxed, versatile, Zoro has counter to everything.

Oda has to put make shift Enma limit on Zoro to prevent him from being too overpowered and making Luffy look like a fodder.
Fly up, use Tempura Udon, stall Zoro to tire him out(Zoro literally told him that he doesn't have much time left because Enma will suck the life from him). Zoro was gifted that win for free. I swear, all the advantages King had, he simply abandonded at the end of the fight

Do you even read One Piece ? The only things I stated were facts from the Manga. Blame Oda not me
one get a flashback with Kaido and change his name into king.
He saw also how strong King is during the experiment that the world government did to the only lunarian left.
He is Kaido, right hand man above to the other calamities...
King has > superior defense than kaido.
Sure keep coping clown

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Big mom leaves to do what she came here to do in the first place. Kill luffy.
Everyone: "Big meme is trash"
Queen reveals his position by walking allowing sanji to sneak attack him just like Law did.
Everyone: "Wanji!"
:laughmoji:

i was thinking of the same where the Reaper is a Mirage caused by King's flame's heat
I bet the medicine

Zoro got used to the heat :hohoho:
Post automatically merged:

Oda is letting Law do his thing for now

Cuz Kidd will take the lead against BM and overshadow Law soon
:finally:
She will be remembered as the most embarassing ruler of the seas ever

Fly up, use Tempura Udon, stall Zoro to tire him out(Zoro literally told him that he doesn't have much time left because Enma will suck the life from him). Zoro was gifted that win for free. I swear, all the advantages King had, he simply abandonded at the end of the fight
Tempuradon?? Dude has CoC barriers, he would oblitrate tempuradon casually.
Tire him out??
Last time King was in the air, Zoro caught him with Tatsumaki, this time Zoro has CoC Tatsumaki.
King was also blocking Zoro's hits knowing Zoro can hurt his ass with CoC even in fire mode.

King tried every trick, fire and all and Zoro had the answer to everything, literally everything.

The only thing Zoro lacked against King was Attack Power, he already had attack power to nearly kill Kaido but it was not enough for King so he had to become God of attack power.

Now the level Zoro is at, he kills Kaido in One shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.