Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, they even claim Linlin has no way to defeat Zoro, while in reality, she would go max Mid diffing him.
Sometimes their fandom bubble gets out of hand.
Just ignore them like i do. They are just a bunch of narsistic people who look for attention. Just look at how they behave its clear that they are seeking conflict with whatever bullshit they pull, and there are almost no considération, + the hypocrisy. So just stop entertain those uncivilized people for the sake of your mental health.
There is no way a mentally healthy people will behave in such manner. As you see the more you entertain them, the more toxicity comes out from them.
Try to read some articles about people with NPD and you'll understand

I don't hate Kidd, I don't hate cartoons and Kidd is too irrelevant for me to have any kinda strong feelings about him.

Its just that his fan base is annoying, there needs to be a limit to delusional wank.

If Zoro fans even gifted Zoro 1/10 of the unearned feats and portrayal, he'd be a literal walking omnipotent God
By the look of your avi and your posts I'd say that you have hella-strong feelings for Kidd tbh

Also, sorry but I'm not buying preaches of delusional wank by someone like you

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This attack can oneshot King. RIP :suresure:
Lol, no. Nothing places it above Zoro's Haoshoku coating attacks.

I swear why the hell is Yamato fighting a fucking fire and not helping law and kidd
She's fighting fire so that she doesn't help Law and Kidd; Oda wants those two to defeat Linlin by themselves.

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion Tankyudon hype. And that's after going through Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt.
You didn't tag me.
:doffycry:

I won't go that far
Maybe Ashura less but Ashura is too busted Big Mom ain't surviving fresh Ashura
Nah. Rooftop Zoro couldn't bring down the Yonkou even with his full power.

IMO this attack did more to powered up Linlin than Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki did to Dragon Kaido. I doubt any of Rooftop Zoro's non Asura attacks could replicate this kind of damage bar Hiryuu Kaen.

@Roo
Law didn't tank thunder bagua, 30 broken bones nearly immobile Zoro did and Law only took after shock.
Look at this panel, Zoro is in front of Law, Kaido was aiming for Zoro and it directly connected to him and shockwave caught Law

Law was never able to reach Kaido

Stop crying Ndule. You should he used to getting things wrong by now....with your track record:suresure:
Yeah
Post the track record, I'd post yours
As far as I'm not the one who claimed stupidity SND still coping Zoro somehow goes to the roof again

:gokulaugh: you guys created a fake image about me taking more Ls than being right.
Not surprised

Majority always control the narratives but the fact is that you guys flip-flop and act you were right
Coping whenever.

I'm still waiting for the track record
Been years I hear this stupid claims

"Yamato is weak...she has no CoC.. below King." :suresure:

You guys will forever be like trumpsters, always loud yet wrong but since you even influence mods...the forum thinks you are good at calling stuff or scalings

@Roo
Law didn't tank thunder bagua, 30 broken bones nearly immobile Zoro did and Law only took after shock.
Look at this panel, Zoro is in front of Law, Kaido was aiming for Zoro and it directly connected to him and shockwave caught Law

Law was never able to reach Kaido
Kaido told Law he was going to towards him, we see him in front of Zoro, we see the shock wave then we see Kaido behind Law

post the panel that follows it

And he's still out here fighting Yonkou after Yonkou since the rooftop battle has started, getting no rest but only impressive feats.

What has Yamato gotten so far huh?
20 min of playing with Kaido who admitted to Luffy that he didn't take anyone before him serious ?
Yeah because he hides in the back doing support

Matched a Yonkou by herself, which is more Law has ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.