Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is that :gokulaugh:

These guys are the biggest clowns who downplayed CoC & advanced haki untol zoro got it.
Who downplayed kaido and BM but pretended to hype BM when zoro went to the roof
When zoro gets CoC, they now start to wank CoC.
Hyped King the dumped him then hyped him again coz they realised no rooftop return for zoro.
Hyped orochi crazily to dump him and pretend to wank Ode .
Zoro isn't wing like Sanji

:milaugh:I rather be wrong that kyoushiro didnt fight zoro and that Zoro fought kaido
Instead of being a flip-flop who are pathetic

I'd take minor Ls or 1 or 2 Major Ls than have 5-10 major Ls this arc

Wait.. Next is ZKK not happening
I'd be happy to see the salts

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say it again, glorified cheerleaders.

The saddest thing is that Oda thinks that this is amazing characterisation and development for Kidd. Law has always been a Tsundere for Luffy, but making Kidd that as well is pretty saddening.

Kidd isn't even trying to defeat Linlin anymore. He's trying to stall Linlin so that Luffy can defeat Kaido. That's a complete contradiction of everything that Oda has established Kidd to be. When did he start thinking of himself as someone that can do nothing but buy Luffy time even if it's at the cost of his life?

Kid actually has a stronger resolve that he can defeat linlin now than on the rooftop

compare his line in this chapter to what he said in 1008

1. They wasn't regarded has fodders. Cp0 is literally stupid. First they said the officers flying 6 then they said the calamities than now they saying Yonkous. We didn't need cp0 to tell us the Yonkous are the strongest here.
2. Law is just sneaking Yonkous with his attacks. Zoro could already hurt Uonkous even before his awakening
Now we know why BM was scared of Dragon blaze. Her durability isn't has good has dragon scales. She getting hurt from getting ran over. Lmao Zoro before his PU was hurting them imagine now.
3. Kaido was literally shaking, huffing after Zoro hit him.
4. Zoro would destroy Kidd or Law in a fight. Neither Law or Kidd took something that was island level from BM and Kaido combined.
CP0 also stated that all the calamities must be defeated for the alliance to win the war. CP0 is just desperate and going back and forth because they didn't think the alliance would get this far.

not everyone will get that ability and Big Mom isn't presented with Kaido's level of durability so adcoc is not necessary.

Law's attacks by itself does more damage than adcoc so it is entirely believable. The only difference is that Oda realizes the power gap and so he has to make up opportunities for Kidd and Law to land attacks
how are you gaging this.. the fact that Bm has an ability and that she can use it to block Kid's attack and she isn't using it is PIS

1. They wasn't regarded has fodders. Cp0 is literally stupid. First they said the officers flying 6 then they said the calamities than now they saying Yonkous. We didn't need cp0 to tell us the Yonkous are the strongest here.
2. Law is just sneaking Yonkous with his attacks. Zoro could already hurt Uonkous even before his awakening
Now we know why BM was scared of Dragon blaze. Her durability isn't has good has dragon scales. She getting hurt from getting ran over. Lmao Zoro before his PU was hurting them imagine now.
3. Kaido was literally shaking, huffing after Zoro hit him.
4. Zoro would destroy Kidd or Law in a fight. Neither Law or Kidd took something that was island level from BM and Kaido combined.
They are considered fodders compared to Yonko

No CoC means zoro is definetely below These 4 but since he has it, he's only perhaps above Law.
If you want Zoro>Yamato/Kidd
Let him fight a yonko and be acknowledged not receive a mockery "that's enough for you" and seen as annoyance

I didn't know King needed island level to damage zoro to faint afterwards winning.
I don't know zoro tanked the full hakai coz he only blocked for seconds and ended up almost dead

I can tell you zoro doesn't have attacks above BM or close to even beat Kidd
Even Law beats Zoro extreme diff since he can't block internal attacks.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kid actually has a stronger resolve that he can defeat linlin now than on the rooftop
Wrong. He's not talking about defeating Linlin. He's talking about buying time for Luffy to defeat Kaido:
Big Mom: Kidd..!!
Big Mom: You can still stand!!?
Big Mom: Huff...Huff...
Big Mom: Seems like you brats really want my head...
Kidd: ......
Kidd: Hahaha...for some reason I get the feeling I'm fighting for something else entirely...
Kidd: It's only a matter of time till Kaido falls

Kidd: If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone away..huff...huff...
Kidd: No damage? Something like that...
Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!
Fodder: Woah! A massive Bull!! It's even bigger than a gigantified Big Mom!!
Kidd: Hey! Listen up old hag!!
Big Mom: Blegh!!!
Law/Kidd: Even if I die!
Law/Kidd: I'm not letting you go to the roof!!
Editor's note: Even if it'd will cost their lives....!!
Magazine cover and color spread next issue!
Kidd is only buying time for Luffy:
  • He tells Linlin that he's not fighting for her head.
  • He says that it's only a matter of time until Kaido falls.
  • He mentions all the damage that Kaido has accumulated, saying that even a drop of water can shave away a stone.
  • He says that even if he dies he will not let Linlin go to the roof.

@Paperchampion23: do you still believe that Kidd and Law will defeat Linlin when they are not even trying to win?

So what do you think is Oda's Big Plans For Kidd ?
Will kidd do an Itachi or Neji fate?
I am not holding out for any garbage character to fulfill their hype at this point, so Yonkou and Supernova, i don´t particularly care.
Only characters i have hype left for are BB, Vegapunk (intelligence) and Akainu, rest is filler.

I will say it again, glorified cheerleaders.

The saddest thing is that Oda thinks that this is amazing characterisation and development for Kidd. Law has always been a Tsundere for Luffy, but making Kidd that as well is pretty saddening.

Kidd isn't even trying to defeat Linlin anymore. He's trying to stall Linlin so that Luffy can defeat Kaido. That's a complete contradiction of everything that Oda has established Kidd to be. When did he start thinking of himself as someone that can do nothing but buy Luffy time even if it's at the cost of his life?

Reread the line. Kids purpose for fighting big mom isn’t to take her head anymore. This is character development from act 2.

Kid saved law from the homies. Kids purpose for beating big mom isn’t a selfish reason anymore. He’s not cheerleading. He trusts his allies

Status
Not open for further replies.