Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it again, glorified cheerleaders.

The saddest thing is that Oda thinks that this is amazing characterisation and development for Kidd. Law has always been a Tsundere for Luffy, but making Kidd that as well is pretty saddening.

Kidd isn't even trying to defeat Linlin anymore. He's trying to stall Linlin so that Luffy can defeat Kaido. That's a complete contradiction of everything that Oda has established Kidd to be. When did he start thinking of himself as someone that can do nothing but buy Luffy time even if it's at the cost of his life?

Oda has sacrificed so many things for Luffy this arc
Roof Top the best combat arc he wrote in a long time and something that has world wide positive response, every roof top chapter was liked by majority of fan base.

To his usual bullshit of separting Luffy's opponent from others to Law and Kidd now becoming Luffy's dick riders.

Sometimes simple things are better than bullshit

? Why would that 1 shot King? BM durability is not better than Kings
You're crazy
BM dura, stamina, endurance > King

King has no counter to internal attacks
He can't even tank mid tier moves without being weakened.
GK itself weakens King , 1 awakened move KOS him

Stop confusing dura =/= sndurance or stamina
King being durable means nothing to Law

Wrong. He's not talking about defeating Linlin. He's talking about buying time for Luffy to defeat Kaido:

Kidd is only buying time for Luffy:
  • He tells Linlin that he's not fighting for her head.
  • He says that it's only a matter of time until Kaido falls.
  • He mentions all the damage that Kaido has accumulated, saying that even a drop of water can shave away a stone.
  • He says that even if he dies he will not let Linlin go to the roof.

@Paperchampion23: do you still believe that Kidd and Law will defeat Linlin when they are not even trying to win?
Doubt Linlin would be defeated before the climax

Wrong. He's not talking about defeating Linlin. He's talking about buying time for Luffy to defeat Kaido:

Kidd is only buying time for Luffy:
  • He tells Linlin that he's not fighting for her head.
  • He says that it's only a matter of time until Kaido falls.
  • He mentions all the damage that Kaido has accumulated, saying that even a drop of water can shave away a stone.
  • He says that even if he dies he will not let Linlin go to the roof.

@Paperchampion23: do you still believe that Kidd and Law will defeat Linlin when they are not even trying to win?
he isn’t talking about buying time. This is why kid haters shouldn’t talk about the character at all. The whole point is he trusts his allies. He lost trust in people after apoo betrayed him.

He’s not fighting for selfish reasons anymore

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he isn’t talking about buying time. This is why kid haters shouldn’t talk about the character at all. The whole point is he trusts his allies. He lost trust in people after apoo betrayed him.

He’s not fighting for selfish reasons anymore
Wtf are you on about.
Hes not even talking of beating her anymore

Luffy doesn't give a shit about anything right now but beating kaido 1 vs 1
Kidd is a loser

"Kid is a cheerleader" lol

Btw Kidd says "I now think I've been fighting for a different purpose without knowing it already "
Not that he's fighting for Luffy !
+ he truts his allies now

The goal has been the same : stop Linlin from going back to the rooftop!
Nothing Kidd said here is different from what he's been saying since he went after her.

You're crazy
BM dura, stamina, endurance > King

King has no counter to internal attacks
He can't even tank mid tier moves without being weakened.
GK itself weakens King , 1 awakened move KOS him

Stop confusing dura =/= sndurance or stamina
King being durable means nothing to Law
I agree BM has better Endurance, but Law seems to need distraction to land his big attacks. King isn't a huge stupid target like BM. He fast, so its going to be harder to tag him.

Does this solidify ZKK as nobody has seen Zoro's heroics in Wano? :pepeanger:

In all seriousness, this makes me believe Zoro is not done in this arc, he will do more. But he wasnt supposed to move even before taking the medicine. I wonder how he will do more in this state.
by surpassing his limits. Being able to pull through this predicament will solidify him as a top tier and will likely get a power up from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.