Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Big mom tried to leave to the roof. Kid and law both reply to her trying to do that at the end. They mentioned multiple times they need to split the yonko

Nobody takes you seriously. Keep waiting on big mom vs CP0 bro
What the fuck does any of that have to do with kidd being a loser lmfao

Don't need to wait long she gonna neg them again and this time their fodder crews won't beg for them to be spared.

You can defend Zoro indeed

:milaugh:reading 2 pieces where xoro is near Luffy
He's Luffy's wings with Sanji

Let him fight a top tier 1v1 or 2v1 more than 15 min even not land 1 blow and faint.a mere quick clash
Thays not a fight since ashura just one attack
Look at him, still talking about Zoro lmao
Even when the Chapter is about Kid & others, they still can't help but talk about Zoro Non-Stop
It's pathetic tbh

I thought nodule is BM fan , turns out he is midd fan :josad:
This is what happens when you think stupid stuff

I've always defended BM
Me defending BM this chapter or arc isn't because she's fighting Kidd

Unlike you I dontt switch favs like you coz you saw kaido not looking well
Kidd and Kaido have always been my favourites next to Katakuri.
You can always see me defend them for years

You are among those who follow clouts and groupies

:milaugh:anyone thinking I started defending BM or Kidd to cope needs help

Nothing im doing right now is different from what I was doing back in 2016 when I joined forums

There is nothing wrong with Big Mom in this chapter, if you look at the panels she almost defeats Kid and Law but doesn't because of plot.
It isn't Big mom but rather in my opinion Oda who fail to show her true power. I mean Base Big mom, clash with Kaido,split the sky(without adv CoC) and shake the Island yet stronger and op Big Mom showing feats right now who are not even half of what she did in early. The problem overall is Oda, making underwhelmed pages about the battle.

Cheography, Visual and Impactful attacks are not seen in this chapter, Blackbeard vs Ace had great visual and impactful attacks.

Kid attacks looking pretty strong for damaging Big mom, but I miss the impactful effect of the attack.

I don't have problem with Big mom,in fact she tanking lot of strong attacks, I just miss the attacks who literally shake the island, having huge DC feats and showing Big mom Top Tier attacks.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
OMG NO ZORO STRONGEST FIGHTER ALIVE!!!
ME ZORO BIGGEST FAN UNBAN ME FROM ZORO FC THREAD SO ME CAN PRAISE GRANDMASTERRRRR
Don't be so salty. I also said he won't last more than ten minutes. He totally pulls it off because his AP is just that good and BM and Kaido are that bad at evading attacks.

He won't

He didn't even weaken kaido with his attacks × Ashura
How is he gonna do better than Kidd + Law or luffy in damage output?
His attacks now far stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.