Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grim reaper looks like brook tbh
Or if it's something related to brook power i won't be surprised.

Mind you that brook is the only Strawhat who still doesn't get any proper focus or doing something great other than Robin bodyguard throughout thr raid.

If it's brook then you know Zoro might face the Cp0. Izo will be beaten. Another plot line for those strawhat who beat their respective not just Zoro.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:seriously: let's not get carried away

If luffy beats kaido (which we all know will happen) then Kidd is almost half as strong as he is which is still impressive
Half as strong :milaugh:
Not even Kid's biggest fan and I know that's cap. You really think Luffy can take out two Kids:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Uhh... Probable troll but like what has Midd done to even put him on Laws level let alone Luffys
Spell his name right and maybe I'll tell you until then piss off:gonope:

I keep mentioning that "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Well, here's a narrative scenario that I think Oda could take with that route:

The Grim Reaper's sycthe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

The Zoro who returns would be fully healed and restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battle in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.

@ShishioIsBack, @Geo, @KiriNigiri, @Den_Den_Mushi, @style, @spawn, @ConquistadoR.
:crazwhat:

Kaido is more durable and physically stronger than her obviously

The thing is that big mom has no actual limits to boosting her physical stats, the only "limit" is her life span and she can extend it as much as she wants by stealing other people's souls

His elemental attacks are weaker than big mom's and she can boost her homies as well, plus she has way more control over elements than kaido does
I mean we can't know if she has more control over elements than kaido like eg Kaido uses wind she don't .
Plus Kaido is dragon with his bolo breath which i sure he has full control over .

Also unless i remember wrong her DF can't extend her life span , i don't think she can live forever because of her DF .
Plus remember she had to use her own life span to become stronger since weaker soul don't matter in giving her a boost .

Oda could make Kid's awakening massively hurt Big Mom from her insides by messing with the iron on her blood.

But naaah

TRASH GIANT METAL HAND NUMBER 234 GOES BRUUUH

"IRON BULL" :suresure:
Even tho I was never on board with the « Kidd is the Magneto of One Piece » i think you are right. Oda should have give Kidd a way to hurt Big Mom internally because he is the only Rooftop 5 member without a way to do internal damage. He is just collecting metal to do bigger metal construct that so unimaginative from a guy who created Katakuri:lusalty:

Big Mom vs Kid & Law so far:

1. Big Mom going to Attack Nami, then Kid Attack her by Surprise
2. Kid endures against Big Mom for little time until Law comes, but doesn't Land any Hit
3. Big Mom going to Attack Kid (Suffering from Hawkins Ability) then Law Surprise her with an Attack, but Prometheus deals with him
4. Big Mom overwhelms Kid's Punk Rotten, then Law surprise her with an Awakened Attack, then Kid follows up with Awakening too
5. Big Mom Powers Up & overwhelms both Kid & Law
6. As Big Mom is leaving, Law again surprise her with an Awakened Attack, then Kid follows up similarly

It's pretty obvious that Oda is writing this Fight in a way that shows either Kid or Law cannot face a Yonko 1 v 1 in a Direct Confrontation at all,
Not only are they teaming up, but even in 2 v 1, they are relying on Surprising Big Mom & not meeting her Attacks with their own

Even after Awakening + Teaming Up, they still can't Match a Yonko
And on top of this, they aren't even going for the Kill & are instead satisfied with simply holding Big Mom down till Kaidou is Defeated

Why do you think Kid was Shocked when he saw Luffy's Haki? or Law when he saw Zoro's Asura?
It's cuz they saw that these Two were able to Face a Yonko Directly & even Win a Trade

It's pretty obvious to me that: Luffy >~ Zoro (Only because Zoro's CoC Coating is Temporary for now)
Then comes: Yamato >~ Kid >~ Law (I give Kid benefit of the doubt only because he have CoC & Oda thought he is Most Relevant Supernova)
Then comes The Rest
Temporary? No. He will be stronger the next time he fights without certainty.

Even tho I was never on board with the « Kidd is the Magneto of One Piece » i think you are right. Oda should have give Kidd a way to hurt Big Mom internally because he is the only Rooftop 5 member without a way to do internal damage. He is just collecting metal to do bigger metal construct that so unimaginative from a guy who created Katakuri:lusalty:
I may be wrong but it seems Kid did not use his awakening this chapter, maybe it was on purpose from² Oda?

Half as strong :milaugh:
Not even Kid's biggest fan and I know that's cap. You really think Luffy can take out two Kids:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Spell his name right and maybe I'll tell you until then piss off:gonope:
Kid better start doing more haki cause other wise most of his attacks not doing any damage to luffy.
So if Oda was to ever do that fight Kid would be 100% using haki unlike now lol.

I mean we can't know if she has more control over elements than kaido like eg Kaido uses wind she don't .
Plus Kaido is dragon with his bolo breath which i sure he has full control over .

Also unless i remember wrong her DF can't extend her life span , i don't think she can live forever because of her DF .
Plus remember she had to use her own life span to become stronger since weaker soul don't matter in giving her a boost .
Kaido can just emit elemental attacks, big mom can create living elements

Her df actually allows her to steal the life span of others, it's what she's been doing on wci for years

Status
Not open for further replies.