Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the manga. Ulti and Yamato got in a prolonged fight 1 on 1. Ulti is like Franky/Robin level.

There is a reason Kaido sends Tobi Roppo after her. They've ALREADY captured her in the past.
I get how you have a hard time accepting and acknowledging Yamato since at some point some fans hurt your fav Luffy due to calling her > Luffy, but you shouldn’t be bitter with those opinions for this long mate. No matter how you look at it Yamato >>> F6 also Kaido sent the whole F6 not only one. And again Yamato one shotted Ulti. Fucking Hyuzo or whatever that fishman’s name had a prolonged fight with Zoro did that make him more than a 1 shot? Don’t delude yourself just cuz you hate her.

Rest of the time??
Dude Queen gave two shits about Sanji the entire fight
He considered Sanjis offense so weak he was laughing at his attacks and didn't even bother blocking
Idk how you are impressed by Sanji cheap shotting him left and right

Like Dude Queen can casually land hits on sanji and casually block sanji.

Learn to read please.
:lawsigh:

Sanji was the first person queen took seriously in the raid, he even went hybrid and used all his abilities

Sanji's offense was weak, his speed on the other hand completely outmatched queen's

Queen tried to block and you're only proving that he was getting blitzed by bringing the fact that he only managed to block him once

He tried to land multiple attacks on him but only managed to land 5, 2 out of those 5 were insignificant

And I'm tired of this shit, I'm leaving this debate to some people who can actually read your comment without laughing

How about you actually provide evidence that he actually did this instead of just coping about it.

Chapter 913:

Look at this panel, where does it imply that he's talking about a specific location?

And you're ignoring the other points that I made here:

2. He would need an extremely good reason to even check Zoro's fortune here in the first place. When he could check Drake's before the ambush as he knew he was a traitor, Momo because he's the enemy's leader, Kid because of the grudge between them, etc. In general, there are higher priority figures in this raid other than Zoro.

3. It's beyond pointless to give Zoro a 1% chance to live anyway as he's a main character. It's basically a 100% chance to live as there's no chance a Straw Hat is dying on Wano.

Make sure to reply with actual panels from the manga this time.

So you're saying your argument is even more pointless than originally thought? Cause why are you putting so much stock in this prediction if, in your own words, he can't even see the future.
There you go

:lawsigh:

Sanji was the first person queen took seriously in the raid, he even went hybrid and used all his abilities

Sanji's offense was weak, his speed on the other hand completely outmatched queen's

Queen tried to block and you're only proving that he was getting blitzed by bringing the fact that he only managed to block him once

He tried to land multiple attacks on him but only managed to land 5, 2 out of those 5 were insignificant

And I'm tired of this shit, I'm leaving this debate to some people who can actually read your comment without laughing
Can you show me Sanji actually landing a hit on Queen when he's actually on guard and no ignoring Sanji, harassing sanji and interested in germa tech or looking at his whore??

Just one clean hit Sanji landed on non distracted queen??
I can show you Queen landing hit on non distracted Sanji

He doesn't need to touch her and use the 'assign' technique to use awaken attack every time, that would be repetitive.
:kaidowhat:

Bro, you see Law literally using Kroom and Anesthesia again this chapter. If it's "repetitive" then why did Oda make it VERY clear Oda was using awakening?

You do NOT see this from Kid. Him running towards her is literally him using his base powers lmao

more sharp can you go into the manga and tell how sharp one is and the other isn't also since when is lightnig sharp? What kinda of dumbass headcanon is this? Am i arguing with a child?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Yes more sharp considering it is a visual medium.
Ask yourself that considering you claimed something and it has been disproven, so why continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.