Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because two magnetic tools colliding with each other increases the magnetic pressure force

Kid has already said he wants to ''crush/compact'' Kaido/BM, so that's the meaning of his awakening
And he has to assign it to her.

I agree that this is probably is the second part to his awakening, that he can make her and himself magnetic to increase damage, but he is NOT doing that this chapter. He didn't assign big mom magnetism. And yes, it needs to be stated, just like Law is again this chapter

Question is what Oda plans with the next few chapters.

This one really feels like a bridge chapter. Not a lot of decisive stuff happening, just more setup.

I think it's really time to get to the finale now. I'm usually always patient bc a good story is better than some rushed hype chapters, but in this case the raid on Onigashima alone (!) is already nearing the 60+ chapter mark - almost 2 years.

That's insane. The entire Marineford war itself lasted only about 30 chapters.

What is Oda planning for the final war, when the fighting on Onigashima alone consumes 2 years/60+ chapters?

It's just time to end this now.

I hope for - although I don't believe it:

1039: BM vs Kidd/Law continues, Raizo vs Fukurujo finale

1040: BM is finally dealt with in a way (I don't care if really defeated or some kind of Oda's ridiculous solutions with her again)

1041: Momo/Yamato save Onigashima from the bomb threat, Kaido vs Luffy continues to reach its climax

1042: Kaido vs Luffy grand finale

:kaidowhat:

Bro, you see Law literally using Kroom and Anesthesia again this chapter. If it's "repetitive" then why did Oda make it VERY clear Oda was using awakening?

You do NOT see this from Kid. Him running towards her is literally him using his base powers lmao
Saying the attack's name isn't repetitive, but having to tap her every time to perform an attack is;

The fact that it's an ox doesn't prove that the Kid is attracting the two magnets lol

Law using awakening already proves enough that Kid used it too, or else this attack wouldn't make sense, they are dueling and choreographing together

Can you show me Sanji actually landing a hit on Queen when he's actually on guard and no ignoring Sanji, harassing sanji and interested in germa tech or looking at his whore??

Just one clean hit Sanji landed on non distracted queen??
I can show you Queen landing hit on non distracted Sanji
Dude just cut the bs

You know that queen was getting blitzed the whole time, bringing up moments that didn't even affect the outcome of the fight won't change that

Here are a few moments that prove how dumb your arguments are

"queen could casually react to sanji"

"he had no problem blocking him"

"queen's speed is comparable to sanji's"

Now the only moment in which queen landed a proper attack

He explicitly said that it's because his body modifications are bothering him

Question is what Oda plans with the next few chapters.

This one really feels like a bridge chapter. Not a lot of decisive stuff happening, just more setup.

I think it's really time to get to the finale now. I'm usually always patient bc a good story is better than some rushed hype chapters, but in this case the raid on Onigashima alone (!) is already nearing the 60+ chapter mark - almost 2 years.

That's insane. The entire Marineford war itself lasted only about 30 chapters.

What is Oda planning for the final war, when the fighting on Onigashima alone consumes 2 years/60+ chapters?

It's just time to end this now.

I hope for - although I don't believe it:

1039: BM vs Kidd/Law continues, Raizo vs Fukurujo finale

1040: BM is finally dealt with in a way (I don't care if really defeated or some kind of Oda's ridiculous solutions with her again)

1041: Momo/Yamato save Onigashima from the bomb threat, Kaido vs Luffy continues to reach its climax

1042: Kaido vs Luffy grand finale
Onigashima by itself is longer than whole cake

Because two magnetic tools colliding with each other increases the magnetic pressure force

Kid has already said he wants to ''crush/compact'' Kaido/BM, so that's the meaning of his awakening
It baffles me how some people still don’t understand this. This was already explained in chapter 1001. Anyone who’s still saying stuff like “how is Kidd doing damage just throwing metal?” needs to be ignored. Let them go back and actually read lol. I still can’t believe how many people think Kidds awakened Punk Clash attack is just throwing scrap metal at an opponent :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.