Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is what Oda plans with the next few chapters.

This one really feels like a bridge chapter. Not a lot of decisive stuff happening, just more setup.

I think it's really time to get to the finale now. I'm usually always patient bc a good story is better than some rushed hype chapters, but in this case the raid on Onigashima alone (!) is already nearing the 60+ chapter mark - almost 2 years.

That's insane. The entire Marineford war itself lasted only about 30 chapters.

What is Oda planning for the final war, when the fighting on Onigashima alone consumes 2 years/60+ chapters?

It's just time to end this now.

I hope for - although I don't believe it:

1039: BM vs Kidd/Law continues, Raizo vs Fukurujo finale

1040: BM is finally dealt with in a way (I don't care if really defeated or some kind of Oda's ridiculous solutions with her again)

1041: Momo/Yamato save Onigashima from the bomb threat, Kaido vs Luffy continues to reach its climax

1042: Kaido vs Luffy grand finale
Well to me it look like base also on the title that Oda want to rush the finale.
No matter how many plot line remain that is the feeling I get from Oda.
This wasnt really a set up chapter, more almost a conclusion to kidd/Law vs Big Mom next chapter you will get a few panels that will prove if they won or if Big Mom is gona just get stale by this 2 offpanel of course.
I think even Oda knew that he spent this long in this arc.

It baffles me how some people still don’t understand this. This was already explained in chapter 1001. Anyone who’s still saying stuff like “how is Kidd doing damage just throwing metal?” needs to be ignored. Let them go back and actually read lol. I still can’t believe how many people think Kidds awakened Punk Clash attack is just throwing scrap metal at an opponent :lawsigh:
Their problem is not understanding what Kid is doing, their question is why suddenly physical damage is hurting Big Mom when the entire WCI wedding plot was surrounded around BM not being able to hurt by physical stuff.

DID NOBODY READ ME WHEN I SAID THAT IM IN FUCKING UTTER COMPLETE DISSAPOINTMENT AT HOW BIG MOM IS DOONG LITERAL JACK SHIT. THE ONLY ATTACK EVER WORTH A PENNY WAS OKIKU. RETARDED WOMAN OR RETARDED ODA.

Perhaps it's my fault and I should never have had high expectatives for the likes of the Yonkou... my bad. Lession learned. I'll wank admirals till I die.
An attack much weaker and smaller than the slash that Jozu blocked, makes sense that she can't defeat anyone with her Yonkou level AP. :shame:

Saying the attack's name isn't repetitive, but having to tap her every time to perform an attack is;

The fact that it's an ox doesn't prove that the Kid is attracting the two magnets lol

Law using awakening already proves enough that Kid used it too, or else this attack wouldn't make sense, they are dueling and choreographing together
No, it literally does not lmao. Kid doesn't say he's using because he's assembling it to himself, he's not assigning to her. Aka, he's not using awakening.

There are no parallels, stop trying to say that a parallel confirms it when the only time we see Kids awakening, he ASSIGNS the target magnetism. He does NOT do that her. You are assuming that shit for no reason

wait for next chapter and we will know for sure the answer. My honest opinion, the dialogue imply that they will not win here but just stale Big Mom.
How do you stop BM from going to the roof if you don't win though?
Stall her until Kaido loses? Then what? Will she just run away because Kaido lost? Also unless Kaido loses in the next 2-3 chapters that would mean Kid/Law stalling BM for anothe 10+ run of chapters? Sounds unlikely no?
Injure her so that she has to flee? Could be another option but given how she complains about being tired, a major injury would probably be enough to end her.

Their problem is not understanding what Kid is doing, their question is why suddenly physical damage is hurting Big Mom when the entire WCI wedding plot was surrounded around BM not being able to hurt by physical stuff.
Idk i guess it has something to do with this line.
If you let a drop of water fall onto a rock everyday, it creates a hole in that rock.
Doesnt make much sense but thats what we have right now.

@Cinera
This is clearly supposed to be about Big Mom in the context of which is presented.
surely but Kid puts it in a universal perspective..

we have seen this "water drop affect" with Queen and kaido

do you think King is a similar case that his invincibility is the rock in this case given how he didn't bother using it at the end of Zoro's fight with him

Status
Not open for further replies.