Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
These people do not get it. Kid assigns the target magnetism. It does not last forever lmao. It's part of his awakening and is a temporary state induced on BM.

They say he needs to touch BM for Assign, yet he literally is not touching her in 1030. So fucking dumb lmao
the effect was clearly over when she got up and the metal beams didn't stick to her anymore

Because you are making up garbage by saying he "permanently" has her magnetized. His AWAKENING is assigning magnetism to someone else. It is TEMPORARY. It's not a permanent target. He's not "touching" Big mom when he assigns her.

Why are you guys making up shit lmao? Read the pages, nothing says he's using awaking. You are all inferencing nonsense based on your own opinion on how Kid's awakening works, yet the manga already explained it to you.
Where it says it's only temporary and it's just for a single attack lol? Wanting to attack my interpretation with your own shitty interpretation? lmao
I'm just giving a more plausible and workable view here. You're the one with a wild opinion that a physical attack from Kid is equal to or stronger than Law's awakened attack

Kid is out here doing massive damage without even using awakening or conqueror's haki. I'd say that makes him pretty impressive.
I don’t think so. Big mom hasn’t shown much damage. And internal damage is way more serious and dangerous than external damage. And as I said he never Manor hurt her without Law actually hurting her first and making her drop her Defence first. Not of his attacks seem to work when she is prepared for them.

Where it says it's only temporary and it's just for a single attack lol? Wanting to attack my interpretation with your own shitty interpretation? lmao
I'm just giving a more plausible and workable view here. You're the one with a wild opinion that a physical attack from Kid is equal to or stronger than Law's awakened attack
Dude.

The moment he assigns big mom, she's magnetized. Take notice of the electricity flowing towards her:

Kid is not touching her there btw. So you are wrong.

The moment the attack is over, she's not magnetized:

This chapter he does not "Assign" Big mom. He assembles the bull to HIMSELF (you can see electricity coming off of Kid), and makes it ram her by running. You can literally see the legs moving:

There is not magnetic electricity drawn towards BM.

Tldr: if it isn't obvious he's using Awakening like Law, he's not using Awakening

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
There are multiple panels of Big Mom not magnetized after Kid's awakening attack. @Paperchampion23 has shown plenty of visual evidence of assign not being in effect anymore, it's not something that needs to be verbally said by a character when we can see it for ourselves.

If you're so sure that kid's Assign is still in effect then it shouldn't be too hard to find a panel of your own evidence right? One where it shows Big Mom attracting metal post-Punk Crash?

:sanmoji:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
dude law even asks him how long does it last. clearly showing it's not permanent

Alright as much as Kidd seemed like a fodder so far, I'll give him props for his fighting spirit. But he better thank Law for leading and helping him in his fight against Big Mom at the end.
Honestly. They are a team now. I always figured this would go 1 of 2 ways. Either Kid gets singled out to "be" Luffy's rival, or they beat her together as his foremost allies.

The latter makes sense as a way to not overshadow Luffy's current victory alone

Status
Not open for further replies.