Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The panel you provided didn't load in at first for me, it was why I was confused. That's on me for that confusion.

I'll admit that it is changeable. But you still keep ignoring the rest of my points here.:lawsigh:

You're banking this on the impossible chance that Hawkins was randomly checking Zoro's fortune again despite the fact that:

1. He already knew Zoro's chances of living for the next month, nothing has happened with Zoro at this point to make him take another look at his fortune. Specifically Zoro's fortune. If I remember right he was checking Luffy's constantly in the panel you added because it was after his injuries after Marineford right? In that case, he has a reason to constantly check someone's fate since they got so fucked up from mental and physical injuries.

2. He would need an extremely good reason to even check Zoro's fortune here in the first place. When he could check Drake's before the ambush as he knew he was a traitor, Momo because he's the enemy's leader, Kid because of the grudge between them, etc. In general, there are higher priority figures in this raid other than Zoro.

3. It's beyond pointless to give Zoro a 1% chance to live anyway as he's a main character. It's basically a 100% chance to live as there's no chance a Straw Hat is dying on Wano. You can maybe make it work if there was a 0% chance for survival, but even then it's too much work to try to convince an audience that the percentage will carry actual weight.

It's why Hawkins checking Luffy's fate multiple times works out in favor of the story. It's a great way to inspire hope in the audience after an emotionally heavy ending to an arc.
Just saying that odds changes is enough for him to check enough. He checked Luffy's odds several times at once in the panel I showed you.

1. You are the one guessing he ONLY checked Zoro. Oda only showed him talking about Zoro, he pretty much checked many others.

2. Momo is not the enemy's leader... holy shit. As I said in beginning, Zoro beated him. This is enough for him to check on Zoro.

3. Pointless? We are on spoilers sections, Zoro is facing death right now. And exactly for being main character makes much more sense. Oda is much more likely killing not main characters and this is about Zoro's chance of surviving never hitting 0% despite facing all the dangerous he is fancing. Hakai, Enma, Magic Pill drawback, facing Death itself.

There is much more arguments to support Zoro being the 1% man than any other. But don't worry, Oda will tell who is wrong and who is right. Just keep in notice that Zoro fans have being taking not but W's this arc.

He is compared to Sanji in his role towards making Luffy pirate king
Sanji is wing of cooking and Zoro is wing of fighting.
I am a fan of Sanji too, as weird as his fan base maybe but I don't like the obsession with Zoro, it gets very irritating at times.

Sanji is a strong fighter in his own right, Katakuri level probably or very close but Luffy and Zoro being "Leaders of New Generation" combat focused and having power of hand ful of very very strongest is a different tier.
I too believe the zoro fanbase to have some sort of obsession with Sanji as well but you know everyone has their own perspective

Believe it or not, Zoro is my 3rd favorite after Sanji and Luffy and most of the shit talk is trolling regardless but I can’t stand people treating Zoro like a god

Thats so fitting too! He would probably be a Taurus IRL too! I was meant to be as well haha. He's definitely got the temperament of a bull in a good way!

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho::finally:

Also the Kidd theme is guaranteed and coming VERY soon now! It's all sorted on my end, it just needs to be made and released, be hyped my fellow Kidd stans! I really hope like the end of the Killer vs Hawkins fight with the Tower card reveal, this will send some good vibes and thus hope and luck for Kidd and he will get the glorious Ws that he needs and we want and need him to get!
:cheers::kata::usosmug::myman:

It also really weird that we're not getting anymore info on what happened with Kid attacking Big Mom's territory and him sinking some of her ships and injuring a commander of hers. I hope it's not Snack and that led Urouge having the advantage to win vs him, I'm hoping it was Cracker with his scar as I think Kid vs Cracker would be a great match up in personality and design but Crackers fighting style is a massive issue for Kid too, although Killer might be of help vs him with his fighting style? The sound scythe style that was able to pass through Kaido's dragon form and hurt him internally?

I'm hoping it was Smoothie that was injured by Kidd and thus that's why Oda had her come to Wano and why her eye is covered up, like that one fan comic of her by someone. I doubt it was Katakuri at all ofc or we would have known about it for a start?
Where/when is the Law theme coming? With gamma knife green.

Status
Not open for further replies.