Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw all the trolling aside, what do you guys think about this???
How do you guys like Oda's presentation of Grim Reaper or illusion or what ever??
What do you guys think about paneling??

It's just Brooke who is trying to swat the big spider on Zoro's shoulder. Zoro is just hallucinating thinking it's the grim reaper. :gonope:

Imagine thinking that a top tier would say this about another top tier "If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone".
Fujitora would demolish BM with his far superior stats, haki and DF, none of this water erosion metaphor mumbo jumbo. :ohreally:

I personally think that Big Mom's crew might give Carrot a chance to get a genuine W this arc. I think they might come into play in a dramatic way after Onigashima lands. Though this is pure cope from me and 100% speculation as of right now. But in general, I do think we're going to see them again sometime soon, and not just to uber Big Mom and Perospero away.

Great panel, I'm really looking forward to see it animated. Depending on how this situation goes this can be a really haunting scene going forward.
I'd love it if Bepo and some other minks like Carrot just had a cool ass moment of them wrecking her crew in sulong. Then the big shots like Smoothie/Snack/Compote/Daifuku get taken down in a few chapters by Yamato/Jinbe/Franky/Brook.

Tbh I think we are beyond that point, and maybe he has other plans for them in the future (like a cover story with Smoothie as a lead), but I'm sure we'll see what the deal is with them soon enough. It's been 60 chapters since they've been seen

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dressrosa Law aint what you seeing in Wano though.
Like for the other player in Dressrosa that are currently in Wano.
Anyway where you do put the joker compare to the player you saw in Onigashima I am curios.

Captain Kidd feat are not better than Law feat in Onigashima. I dont care about speculating what the future look like but if you say that law feat are inferior to Kidd feat in Onigashima you are just dishonest.
Doflamingo is currently below Law but mark my words, he is gna get the same power creep Crocodile got in MF. He is coming out of Impel Down with adcoc and will somehow end up stronger than Law and King

Kid's feats are simply better than Laws I am sorry.

About this admiral vs Yonko thing it’s almost like marineford didn’t teach you guys any thing

WB bodybagged Akainu and left him unable to counter and immobile for a while and this was WB past his prime 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ C’mon guys please do better

I have an honest question.

Why is Kid ramming Big mom with a metal bull any more impressive than Law launching Big mom with a gigantic mountain rock. Of course Kid's feat is impressive, but Law's feat on the roof top to hit Big mom with enough force to send her flying off Onigashima into open water is quite impressive, too. No haki needed in both cases.
Law's penetrating hax makes him more apt to take on Big Mom compared to Kidd who is using more raw strenght but that doesn't mean he is less impressive. I concur.

Law's penetrating hax makes him more apt to take on Big Mom compared to Kidd who is using more raw strenght but that doesn't mean he is less impressive. I concur.
He also rams her into a building. I also think Oda is trying to communicate that being hit by metal is pretty damaging.

Law and Kid have a parallel going in terms of how they damage their enemies. Law is very much a surgical/internal damage fighter. Kid is very brute force/externally damaging. Both essentially use their powers without Haki or at least assumedly with the way they use their powers, which is very classic OP imo.

What I'm hoping for is this fight to get far more brutal and ends up off of Onigashima as a finisher. I have a big feeling Kid will use that giant sword in tandem with Law doing something to her too, and all 3 fall off Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.