Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the part where Oda showed us that Sanji is too weak (even with his RS) to go on a 1vs1 with King.

I mean there is a chance to give us the fight in the air between King and Sanji. My god, Queen even compared Sanji‘s fire-add-ons to those of the lunarian tribe. And what better way to let him fight against King?
But he didn‘t!
Why?
Because Sanji‘s not YC1 Lvl.
Because Zoro is the first mate and strongest Strawhat after Luffy.
Because Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Always have been, there‘s no debate
You typing all that just sounds personal
Especially the last 3 lines. you basically repeated the same thing 3 times….

Anyways idk bro the way Sanji handled Queen makes me say otherwise. Sanji is most definitely YC1 now

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sanji is literal embodiment of pussy bro @Big D. Kaios
Lets call it how it is, he literally sucked dicks for 730 days straight and the stench of dicks was so fresh in his mind he nearly died when he finally saw some (fish) pussy.

I can show my friends Zoro and they be like aaight cool, I'd be embarrassed showing them Sanji
Shoulda kept this shit in the draft chief:tchpepe:

Sanji is literal embodiment of pussy bro @Big D. Kaios
Lets call it how it is, he literally sucked dicks for 730 days straight and the stench of dicks was so fresh in his mind he nearly died when he finally saw some (fish) pussy.

I can show my friends Zoro and they be like aaight cool, I'd be embarrassed showing them Sanji
For a second I thought this whole site was getting weirder and weirder especially after what @solis just told me but after reading this I feel somehow reassured lmao

The Zorobros representing real men as it has to be.

You typing all that just sounds personal
Especially the last 3 lines. you basically repeated the same thing 3 times….

Anyways idk bro the way Sanji handled Queen makes me say otherwise. Sanji is most definitely YC1 now
Just because Sanji beat a YC2 doesn‘t make him automatically YC1 lvl.
I mean a runner who is overtaking the runner on the 2nd place isn‘t on the first place after. He is just on the 2nd place after.
Sanji beat a YC2 which makes him YC2 lvl, not YC1. He got the chance to proof it (against King) and took the L.

For a second I thought this whole site was getting weirder and weirder especially after what @solis just told me but after reading this I feel somehow reassured lmao

The Zorobros representing real men as it has to be.
What I have learned is that let people be what they wanna be, even if something doesn't make sense to us, if it doesn't cause us or anyone harm, let it be.

World will continue to evolve and evolution wouldn't always be the way we would want it to be.

What's lame is trying to condone that wicked behavior, not him since he ain't no faggot.

But that's it I'm done I don't want these sanjitards Mods to ban me.
I’m what you call a “Sanjitard” and I honestly find you fucking hilarious

you have no chill and no filter or no care for the consequences of your actions

that is something I always wanted to be but i choose not to because I know I could go too far

Status
Not open for further replies.