Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
1. Anime is not canon and Hawkins didn't implied a shit. Hawkins was about to kill X-Drake right there. If he didn't had 0% chance of surviving why he didn't tried to change anything to guarantee his death? Manga never implied that was Drake.

2. We saw how Samurais cared about Momo when they went for Kaido knowing Momo was at execution stage.

3. Zoro is the one with most portrayal to be the 1% man. He is facing death right now and we know he isn't going to die.
:kailaugh:

Like I said, not my problem if you don't trust the scene the anime added. One they wouldn't add without good reason considering how hard it killed the 1% man plot. It was implied in the manga as Drake almost gets killed right after Hawkins mentions it.

And I guess trusting in your allies as you take on the enemy leader means you don't care about your precious leader's son. The logic on this guy...
:nicagesmile:

The 1% man is not about portrayal what??? It's not some god damn badge of honor here that's meant to be a feat, it's a throwaway line from Hawkins that's supposed to tie into Drake's alliance with Luffy.

I'm not going to entertain this discussion any longer.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:kailaugh:

Like I said, not my problem if you don't trust the scene the anime added. One they wouldn't add without good reason considering how hard it killed the 1% man plot. It was implied in the manga as Drake almost gets killed right after Hawkins mentions it.

And I guess trusting in your allies as you take on the enemy leader means you don't care about your precious leader's son. The logic on this guy...
:nicagesmile:

The 1% man is not about portrayal what??? It's not some god damn badge of honor here that's meant to be a feat, it's a throwaway line from Hawkins that's supposed to tie into Drake's alliance with Luffy.

I'm not going to entertain this discussion any longer.
Its zoro. I just asked oda.

What I have learned is that let people be what they wanna be, even if something doesn't make sense to us, if it doesn't cause us or anyone harm, let it be.

World will continue to evolve and evolution wouldn't always be the way we would want it to be.
That's exactly how I feel about this subject, I don't bother anyone who swings that way but I try to do my utmost to avoid people who condone it.

I'm just not gonna enable what to my point of view
is wicked. That's all.

That's exactly how I feel about this subject, I don't bother anyone who swings that way but I try to do my utmost to avoid people who condone it.

I'm just not gonna enable what to my point of view
is wicked. That's all.
Well I don't really have any gay or Trans friends because I simply feel like I can't connect with them, we'd have nothing in common as they see the world very differently than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.