Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
[
QUOTE="Shisui, post: 2426141, member: 4246"]Stop lying, the novel never said anything about Primebeard. Ace met a sick old WB. Tf does he know about Primebeard.
How is anyone spose to take you seriously when you spew trash takes like Base Luffy > Primebeard :pepeke:
the novel says it very clearly you can go check it out.
base luffy > primebeard unless kaido still has an overpowered awakened form in store which i personally believe

you forget that gura gura has no effect on luffy[/QUOTE]
Where does it say the Gura has no effect on Luffy????? You really expect me to believe, Luffy can take a quake punch to the head and not die tf

I'll say it again, WB doesn't need the Gura to beat Luffy.

So since Zoro attacked the Pacifista after Sanji, he is useless? lmfao
The one that attacks after is the stronger one, that's why Zoro attacked the Pacifista after Sanji and then Luffy attacked after Zoro.

Cant believe you didnt even get this basic stuff :gokulaugh:

That talks good about the Yonko lmfao.
Now a Yonko vs 2 Admirals is a thing.
You dont make any sense lmao

Zoro hurt and scarred Kaido, King's boss, and his attacks at first were completely ineffective. Even after ACoC King didn't just drop from one 3 sword large ACoC andCoA attacks.

Killet attacks would be completely ineffective against King. King is just to fast, power agile and strong for Killer.

Kid and Law fan base has started overrating Big Mom's durability again. Somehow she has become much more durable than Kaido. She's not. What they did against her is impressive but that doesn't mean you can start downplaying his durability to make their attack look more impressive.
Kaido just fucking shrug off the Ashura slash like it was nothing, Zoro himself bemoaned that he couldn't even get kaido on his knees. He did not even compliment him for his attack, while big mom kaido were complimenting luffy law and kid. No hard feelings man. I like Zoro but some people claiming that Kidd or law will lose to king are straight up bullshiting

Status
Not open for further replies.