Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is Kaido in woman version.

They are pretty much Admiral lvl at this point honestly. Below Luffy individually who is Yonko lvl but author wanted them to not be that far for him.
Yes yes. I'm not surpised that you're coping after the months of Admiral downplay. Now two Adv CoC-less brats with novice awakening, while nerfed, humiliated one of the almighty Yonkou.

Keep your Admiral hate game strong. BM is losing to every Admiral
:milaugh:

Thats not it. They try to dodge, they play childish games. Coby tries to argue she needs to fall like stepping on a banana since i wrote Banana, others try to say she wasnt defeated now when it gets announced later, next one tells me it doesnt count cause they woke up on the wrong feet... Its ridicilious. And it kinda ruins the fun of the game. I hoped for fair play by the people.
:saden:

Oh well, trolls will be trolls. I dare to say most of us are ready to take the L if her defeat is announced next chapter.

Big Mom is Kaido in woman version.

They are pretty much Admiral lvl at this point honestly. Below Luffy individually who is Yonko lvl but author wanted them to not be that far for him.
So so if we resume what you said.
Kidd and law are admirals lvl.
Luffy is yonkou lvl.
And both are not far from luffy.
So that means yonkou >= admiral, right ?
But still you are saying two admirals vs a yonkou is a good debate, hmmmm.... nani ?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I guessed lance's hint about law's sword extending right but law has said that this is harmless i thought the attack was gonna cause destruction on wanokuni it doesn't seem to be a big deal now

Yes yes. I'm not surpised that you're coping after the months of Admiral downplay. Now two Adv CoC-less brats with novice awakening, while nerfed, humiliated one of the almighty Yonkou.

Logia tro stamina and mastery is so insane they can use awakening for 10 days straight:kuzanshut:

To every admiral? I don't think so.
To Akainu/Aokiji for sure. With fujitora she will win and I am not sure about kizaru vs bm.

We don't know that. She only took Kid's attack and that will probably send her flying off the island. She should still be fine.
Bro you are coping

If she's back yeah but that's unlikely at this point
Oda gave it Vs title, then Kidd and law using their ultimate moves

BM vs Kid and Law is over.
Maybe BM vs Kid will happen if she ever comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.