Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the most powerful part of Law's attack this chapter was in the tip of the sword, which is why he had to put it in the ground of Wano instead of use it in Onigashima.

But say that that wasn't a problem hypothetically. What would happen if Law stuck his tip inside Big Mom and exploded inside of her instead of the ground. Would that unironically kill her?

Or are we thinking that the shaft of Law's sword did a comparable amount of damage to the tip?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’m not super mad at the take that Law and Kidd are admiral level, I think it’s very unlikely even given what little we’ve seen of the admiral.
The best Kidd and Law can hope for is to fight 1 vs 1 against Admirals in the Final War. That version of themselves would be considerably stronger than the version of themselves that defeated Linlin.

Nah. Sanji's feats are considerably better.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well if Kidd can do Thor projectile too would be fucking nuts

Project Thor was an idea for a weapons system that launches telephone pole-sized kinetic projectiles made from tungsten from Earth's orbit to damage targets on the ground.

You have this shown in G.I.JOE 2

just imagine eos kid could literally hold and control these satellites in the atmosphere and pulverize anyone at any position of the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the most powerful part of Law's attack this chapter was in the tip of the sword, which is why he had to put it in the ground of Wano instead of use it in Onigashima.

But say that that wasn't a problem hypothetically. What would happen if Law stuck his tip inside Big Mom and exploded inside of her instead of the ground. Would that unironically kill her?

Or are we thinking that the shaft of Law's sword did a comparable amount of damage to the tip?
That shockewave traveled thru the sword. Same shockwave that caused the hole at the tip.

BM ate that same shockwave, in fact it might have even been a bigger shockwave than that at the tip since it went thru her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.