Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do y'all think Kidd or Law would do in a 1v1 against Yamato now?
Yamato would catch an L from both of them

it would be a high diff fight as since neither of them have ACoC, they'd need to go all in to keep up with her attacks. That being said, the captains' attacks are far stronger.

They were breaking giant linlin's bones and yamato's durability isn't nearly as good(she was getting hurt by explosives).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Big Mom: "A shockwave attack from the inside...
My ribs are wrecked too...!!!
Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous...!!"

And 112 voted for Kid lol
  • Law is the one who broke Linlin's bones.
  • Linlin acknowledged and complimented the damage Law dealt.
    • "Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous".
  • Law caused her internal damage.

Law is unironically above Kidd (both by feats and portrayal).

@Haoku, @Gol D. Roger.

cOuNtRy lEvEl aTtAcK

@Trafalgar_D_Law: you can stop being an insufferable piece of shit now.
I was saying Island lvl.... An The attacks purposely aimed away from the island. Do to the affect it have. Zoro best move, might shake an island a lil bit. Tho no mention of that in the fight against B list King
:suresure::suresure:

The shock wave that creates the cater miles below. The actual meat of the attack. An it’s massively superior to Dragon blaze/ an asrua!!!! With all the insufferable wank u display for those B list attacks. U shouldn’t have any problem with wanking the best feat on The island. That includes 2 Yonko, Zoro/Luffy/Yamato, an a multitude of high tiers...

What happened to ur King of feats??

Kids durability is fking aswm, he've been getting damage non stop first because of killer vs hawkings and also bigmom vs kid n law and even now bigmom is attacking kid more then she's attacking law. and lol Law telling kid to attack first was funny but seems like law believes in kid as he says that after his final attack he will be done and kid will have to finish bigmom

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Can't wait to see Yamatrash's face reaction when she saw Law's attack.
That's what @Cinera and friends always used against Law when he saw Zoro's attack in the Rooftop.
  1. Stop calling her Yamatrash.
    • Or at least don't call her that when you tag or quote me.
    • It makes me unwilling to reply.
  2. I place Law above Yamato after this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.